Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Re: It all started one day on a beach

Aug 28, 2009

CommanderWiiii wrote:

And with that, others like this guy ^ will continue to buy and Sony will continue to raise prices. How far will it go?

I guess we'll find out won't we? At least I can rest assured that others like this ^ guy will not have the same items.

Message 61 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2537 posts

Aug 28, 2009

Number_51 wrote:

CommanderWiiii wrote:

And with that, others like this guy ^ will continue to buy and Sony will continue to raise prices. How far will it go?

I guess we'll find out won't we? At least I can rest assured that others like this ^ guy will not have the same items.

idk but they never listen to the USERs,they do it how they think is good for them?

¨°º¤ø„¸||¸„ø¤º°¨
Message 62 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Aug 28, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

warpbackspin wrote:
You start it from a laptop in one of the corners, go up to hit x, hit x some more...profit!
Message Edited by warpbackspin on 08-27-2009 05:19 PM

I actually got someone in the cafe to show me where to do this. I have no idea what questions I answered or how I answered them. LoL 

I did the same thing,,, just put in random answers,,, also when I speak Japanese I just put the prettiest Japanes letters I can find,,,, I dont mean to start a riot everytime I go over there and ask questions - like the time I thought I was asking this elderly lady where theater #2 was.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 63 of 63 (0 Views)
0 Likes