Feb 13 2013
By: hellokittyxo Survivor 1317 posts

It May please you to know

12 replies 518 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

I was visiting pier park today to see if anything new had occured and overheard someone complaining that their ISE hed kandi dance had been patched and no longer worked. I thought that may please some of you to hear Smiley Happy I asked her in a pm if her other ise stuff still worked and she said as far as she knows all of it does, but atleast they've now patched at least one Item according to this girl. Hopefully more to come Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 13 (518 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: It May please you to know

Feb 13, 2013

It's certainly one of the more high profile hacked items these days.

Message 2 of 13 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Lol oh my.

Message 3 of 13 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Feb 13, 2013
This is good news indeed, perhaps in time as you say, many more exploited items will be unavailable, and Playstation Home will be fair to customers and reward hunters once again. Cat Happy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 13 (452 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Curious if the rewards.xml exploit is no longer available.

Message 5 of 13 (442 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Feb 13, 2013

haha thats awesome hope they patched some of the other stuff

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 6 of 13 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I'm an EU user (where hed kandi is legitimately earnt) and the item is broken yes. But why would it make people happy that the item is broken? Just because some people ISE'd it? When sony fix the item theirs will be fixed too, it's just an item..

It's doing the same bug that used to happen, where only you see the dance, others around you don't see it. They fixed it once so they'll fix it again. Pointless thread, nice one

Message 7 of 13 (376 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

I was visiting pier park today to see if anything new had occured and overheard someone complaining that their ISE hed kandi dance had been patched and no longer worked. I thought that may please some of you to hear Smiley Happy I asked her in a pm if her other ise stuff still worked and she said as far as she knows all of it does, but atleast they've now patched at least one Item according to this girl. Hopefully more to come Smiley Very Happy

Before you jump to conclusions, it appears the issue has nothing to do with ISE, but problems with some of the LMOs no longer working.  As reported the Hed Kandi LMO isn't working for those that got it legitimately from the EU event.

So instead of celebrating a small victory on your war on ISE you are celebrating just another one of many new issues following the 1.75 update.  Hooray!?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 13 (343 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Feb 14, 2013

While it may be having issues in eu for people that legitimately earned it which does stink, Don't expect me to feel bad for people in NA that are having the same issue. Maybe this core update is why it's not working, but honestly, idc, anything that stops people from using ISE items is OK with me. If it gets fixed, it gets fixed. I'm not here to make some heroic stand against ISE users or argue with people that like to fight just to fight. I was only posting this because it's what I heard and I wanted to pass it on to people that " May be pleased " to hear this info. I'm sorry it doesn't please you. lol

Message 9 of 13 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

While it may be having issues in eu for people that legitimately earned it which does stink, Don't expect me to feel bad for people in NA that are having the same issue. Maybe this core update is why it's not working, but honestly, idc, anything that stops people from using ISE items is OK with me. If it gets fixed, it gets fixed. I'm not here to make some heroic stand against ISE users or argue with people that like to fight just to fight. I was only posting this because it's what I heard and I wanted to pass it on to people that " May be pleased " to hear this info. I'm sorry it doesn't please you. lol

Even though I have it on my UK account I don't use it as it looks really silly on guys, but that's clearly not the point.  The point is this is affecting legitimate owners of this and other LMO items, and has nothing to do with ISE.  So celebrating this failure of the software that is affecting legitimate items seems unreasonable at best, even callous.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 10 of 13 (274 Views)