Oct 09 2012
By: Endless_Pancakes First Son 5 posts

Issue with home?

5 replies 133 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

Okay, so suddenly everyone on home is (Blocked) around me. I can play all the games fine and whatnot, but I can't talk to anybody. I'm not a troll or anything, and I haven't broken any rules as far as I know, so why is this happening? Can a mod or someone give me some information, if possible?

Message 1 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Issue with home?

Oct 9, 2012

Endless_Pancakes wrote:

Okay, so suddenly everyone on home is (Blocked) around me. I can play all the games fine and whatnot, but I can't talk to anybody. I'm not a troll or anything, and I haven't broken any rules as far as I know, so why is this happening? Can a mod or someone give me some information, if possible?

I saw u at aurora a couple hours ago

Message 2 of 6 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Yeah, I've only had home for a few months, and that game with the orbs is fun. I apologize if this post is in the wrong section or something, I'm just confused.

Message 3 of 6 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Sometimes I find that happens to me. But then I see that somehow my personal chat channel was switched off. I just press left or right on the d-pad, and then switch the channel back to local. I hope this helps. Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 4 of 6 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Thank you for the tip, I just re-started my ps3 and it's working fine now. I'm still confused as to why that happened, because I didn't meddle with any of my personal options or whatever, so I'm still curious as to what happened.

Message 5 of 6 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Sometimes that happens when I switch to a club channel and then try to switch back. But other times I never touched it at all and it still did that. And sometimes it won't let me switch back to the local channel and other times it does it on it's own. It's weird that way.

bobs fed signature
Message 6 of 6 (93 Views)
0 Likes