Oct 27 2013
By: Orochi_Raiju First Son 20 posts

Is this item possible?

7 replies 527 views Edited Oct 27, 2013

Gunbai_Madara.pngEver since i started playing playstation home ive always wanted it to have anime featured items and the item i am discussing about now is the one item i want the most i mean so bad i would kill some one to have this item, Anyways. This item is called the Gunbai Uchiwa from naruto shippuden the anime, However. this item would be a edo of nippon item persay... a edo game weapon where the element of this item will be of course wind because of the fan like features of this item... but i would like to know if this item is possible for development if i choose to suggest it or not to the playstation home community? 

Message 1 of 8 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Re: Is this item possible?

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2013

You can suggest the item here Smiley Happy http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/October-2013-Suggestions-Thread/m-p/41710655...

Btw i don't think i found anyone wearing this item in edo so i recommend to suggest it i never see any naruto stuff in home so i don't think viz media or Shueisha Inc (株式会社集英社) have got any plan to start publishing item in home so i say it a no

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 2 of 8 (499 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Oct 27, 2013

that wasnt much help nor answered my question at all

1. i didnt suggest anything 

2.  the stores in psh doesnt have much power over anything its the countrys decision 

Message 3 of 8 (491 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Orochi_Raiju wrote:

that wasnt much help nor answered my question at all

1. i didnt suggest anything 

2.  the stores in psh doesnt have much power over anything its the countrys decision 

I know you didn't suggest anything but you can go there if you want to Smiley Happy Ik that the company is not going to publish any item but it up to them Smiley Happy

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 4 of 8 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Oct 27, 2013
Sounds like a cool idea.
Message 5 of 8 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
11557 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Orochi_Raiju wrote:
this item would be a edo of nippon item persay... a edo game weapon where the element of this item will be of course wind because of the fan like features of this item... but i would like to know if this item is possible for development if i choose to suggest it or not to the playstation home community? 

Anything (within reason) is possible. Will it get done? No. Far starters, Granzella is the one Dev that isn't into suggestions and they certainly don't read this forum.

Message 6 of 8 (332 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Oct 31, 2013

then any store will do i suppose i just simply want that one item, any means neccesary... 

Message 7 of 8 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4422 posts

Oct 31, 2013
There is actually one as a reward for the Peakvox monster space that we will hopefully be getting in the future.
http://pshome.riroa.com/lounge107_d.html
Hit the link and scroll down, it's green with gold embellishment. The requirements are pretty tough as you will need to beat all of the solo missions to have it added to the reward list. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8 (198 Views)
0 Likes