First Son
18 posts

Re: Is this also a start to Xi2?

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

The welcome message to Aurora now reads: Smiley TongueREPARE TO RECODE TICKER FOR NOW loc:home/sub/sub/continuum/Axiomhq

No clue on this one!!!!!!

Oh, and the welcome picure is another burnt-out photgraph. Some kind of face, but its too burnt to see

EDIT: This may sound a little weird but....THE GIANT TWITHER IS GONE!!! You know, the one all destroyed and half sunk in the ground? Poof. Gone. all thats left is a white circle, like one of the teleporters to the bonus orb-runner islands.

Message 71 of 275 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 22, 2012
^@silentbobstash, good info kind sir. The twitcher in Aurora was removed when Aurora 1.6 went live. Now in its place is that mysterious glowing circle...
Support Forums
Message 72 of 275 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Just glad to be a part of this. I missed out on the first Xi, but I'm all go on this one! I just watched the Documentary in the Xi Museum and I had no idea how amazing it was!

Also, any idea where this is? http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/When-You-Go-Looking-For-Something/m-...

England only space perhaps?

Message 73 of 275 (201 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 22, 2012
^ not in EU either, (yet) We're getting a trickle down of new scrolling ticker messages and hints in the last week, regarding 'continuum' and accompanied by some shadowy user named 'axi0mnexus' has been teasing with messages like that picture.
At this point, its all fair game as to whats up. It will reveal in time Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 74 of 275 (186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Nov 22, 2012

ok, I just found out about this whole conspiracy, so Im still catching up. Pretty sure this is new however:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGrDzrcWezQ

Yep, the video from the Hub. Seems AlphaZone4 is in on it.

Message 75 of 275 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 22, 2012
If I were to guess, id say that video is showing what may be the location or layout of the new Xi hub, if there will be one. It wouldnt surprise me if Alphazone4 is in on it as well as they ARE actually named off of a game test area in Xi one. Also Xi was made by Ndreams, an eu company which is also where Cubehouse (owner of AZ4) resides. He says hes not involved, but is possibly just relaying the message to the masses.
Support Forums
Message 76 of 275 (178 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

Eye-On-Xi wrote:

The music's been creepy since Aurora 1.6 was released Smiley Happy

I don't think so...for a bit. i can't tell. i think the background only changed sine yesterday...

Message 77 of 275 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Eye-On-Xi is right Al. That music was there since the space updated. I remember on day one on these forums I commented how trippy the Xi island sounded. I think what *HAS* changed was that we could hear the noise (I think its a siren) when we enterred the space. Before you had to go to Xi island to hear it...
Support Forums
Message 78 of 275 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Nov 22, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Eye-On-Xi is right Al. That music was there since the space updated.

Thank for the clafication

Message 79 of 275 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
545 posts

Nov 22, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
If I were to guess, id say that video is showing what may be the location or layout of the new Xi hub, if there will be one. It wouldnt surprise me if Alphazone4 is in on it as well as they ARE actually named off of a game test area in Xi one. Also Xi was made by Ndreams, an eu company which is also where Cubehouse (owner of AZ4) resides. He says hes not involved, but is possibly just relaying the message to the masses.

Just for the record, I am not in on this! Anything I have posted before on forums/websites/YouTube is without any assistance from nDreams or through relaying of messages Smiley Happy

If you remember back to Xi, we were insanely dedicated to hunting down everything about Xi, and the same is true now Smiley Happy Hense why the site is named after it!

I'm just as excited as you - can't wait! Hope it reveals itself soon.

Message 80 of 275 (149 Views)