Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Re: Is this also a start to Xi2?

Dec 13, 2012

Yes, like Jo pointed out, that would be the place ... and as far as spoilers are concerned, just use the *spoiler tag

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 271 of 275 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Dec 13, 2012

xigbar93 wrote:

I also spotted one on the building your apartment is in, but I didn't take a picture.

I'll try to find that one tonight and post the picture. I remember checking that building but I must have missed it or maybe it was added later. I guess I'll post it with the other ones I took in the Xi: Continuum - all clues and info from NA/EU thread. 

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 272 of 275 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3169 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Nice... I saw the graffiti as well, and I found something on the trail, yet this is where I stop playing... Ill keep checking here for clues to see if I can help with anything...

I posted these on the UK forums too I think...

Photobucket
Message 273 of 275 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Good Echo, I noticed these also. They look like they should be stacked ontop each other.

I thought so too, we'll need to keep a look out for more. By the way, after meeting an Aeropal, I'm thinking those objects you photographed buzzing Aurora a while back were actually drones.

EDIT: Ok, found the one xigbar93 mentioned:

azureflamelord mentioned a fifth one in the XI 2 Has Begun! thread which I located near the plaza with the green lighting.:

anamri has combined the images here: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Xi-Continuum-all-clues-amp-info-Spoiler-Aler...

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 274 of 275 (98 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
46 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Sseems this thread would be the best place for it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Xi-Continuum-all-clues-and-info-from-NA-EU/t...

Thank You for the link. I  have posted in the other thread and its very informative. Awesome Smiley Very Happy

Message 275 of 275 (67 Views)
0 Likes