Splicer
46 posts

Re: Is this also a start to Xi2?

Nov 24, 2012

This is off topic, but i need access to Jess' apartment to get the last xi collectable. If anyone would be so kind as to allow me to visit their's i'd be grateful. send friend request to my username and let me know plz. I'm in NA home.

Message 121 of 275 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Okay, this is kinda out there, but try to follow me.

The email was sent from Axiom Field Resources.  An "axiom field" is a mathematical construct of a commutative ring.

A commutative ring which has an identity element is called a commutative ring with identity.  This means that 1 =/= 0.

xi

That sure as heck looks like a ring with identity to me.

So, when applied to "XI", this means X * I = 1.  So, what is "X"?  "X" is all of us.  What is "I"?  "I" is this.  So, XI means you multiply the number of people by the action (solving XI) and this will make us all 1.  That is the meaning of "XI".

Now, what does all this mean?  Well, it means Axiom Field Resources could be Jess or someone working for her setting up for calling us all back.

Message 122 of 275 (271 Views)
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

Okay, this is kinda out there, but try to follow me.

The email was sent from Axiom Field Resources.  An "axiom field" is a mathematical construct of a commutative ring.

A commutative ring which has an identity element is called a commutative ring with identity.  This means that 1 =/= 0.

xi

That sure as heck looks like a ring with identity to me.

So, when applied to "XI", this means X * I = 1.  So, what is "X"?  "X" is all of us.  What is "I"?  "I" is this.  So, XI means you multiply the number of people by the action (solving XI) and this will make us all 1.  That is the meaning of "XI".

Now, what does all this mean?  Well, it means Axiom Field Resources could be Jess or someone working for her setting up for calling us all back.

That's great! Well done you.... The telepad in Aurora is new, and very ringlike....

I'm thinking we should focus on the ring like we did on the Xi grafitti.... Our entry point.

I spoke with TheIgnatus last night whilst playing pool.... He may be at an Eu meet 20:30 tonight GMT Smiley Very Happy http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/New-Xi-Clues/m-p/17594944#M368117

Message 123 of 275 (267 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Thanks!  I think I suspect who of Jess' team wrote that email.  I'm thinking it's a particular smart-mouthed hacker that couldn't help but screw with the person he was talking to.  Does anyone remember that website where the people on Jess' team bloged?  I'd like to use a sample of his writing to compare to the email.

Message 124 of 275 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Nov 24, 2012

I think the AlphaAFK site has gone now, Kat, but cafe con miguel still exists, as do a couple of others.

Message 125 of 275 (252 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Is stapler spitting out codes?

i know that the xi collectibles are numbered like #1,#2,#3.....etc.

the latest few days stapler has been spitting out numbers in the same form. Yesterday it was #2 with a thought of the day that doesn't make sense.

today it is #5.

Invention #5: save water and stay dry with the upside-down umbrella. Hi Chihuhua!

just thought I would post what I found.

Message 126 of 275 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Okay, I don't think this email is from Miguel.  Here's the site for his bog...

http://cafeconmiguel.wordpress.com/page/5/

...and here's the email...

http://alphazone4.com/2012/11/23/exclusive-email-leak-who-are-axiom/

Here's a sample of the email...

"Hold on… you’re a lucky man Jared, as a goodwill gesture I’m able to gift you one."

"You’re very sharp Jared, I’ve given away too much."

"Actually Jared, we’ve already placed them in the folder: [continuumresource/items47395-47657], a quiet corner, you won’t have noticed."

As you see, he misplaces the comma before the person's name.  He should have wrote, "You're very sharp, Jared, I've given away too much."  Sometimes a comma is needed both before and after Jared's name, but every single time the writer says Jared's name he misses a comma.

So, all we need to do is find someone with this pattern that's in Jess' original team, and we've got our writer.

Message 127 of 275 (224 Views)
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

I think I suspect who of Jess' team wrote that email.  I'm thinking it's a particular smart-mouthed hacker that couldn't help but screw with the person he was talking to.

If I remember rightly he was not part of the team, he broke into a team members house. He didnt have a clue what he was messing with, he just did it for kicks and sandwiches.

Message 128 of 275 (221 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

Nov 24, 2012

REGARDING THIS:

I just finished playing through "Papillon Alpha", the Little Big Planet level, and noticed that as a prize you are given a sort of monolith with Japanese writing. It was assumed to be just because the level is Japanese based, but it makes me wonder now that Xi Island is full of Japanese referances...

Message 129 of 275 (176 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Nov 24, 2012

the hacker that had broken into an apartment was called 3lite ... the other members of AlphaAFK we're IgnatiusBigf00tHuffman, Jachal, Jess, Miguel, Narcissus & Thom

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 130 of 275 (167 Views)