Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Is there a real Home somewhere??

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

Saints83 wrote:

lol.... i was just saying people should PM the issues to the Home Team rather than complaining about it in public and give Sony a bad rep... you do know alot of people listen and believe alot of things before they actually see it from a different point of view....  

You do relize that people attempting to contact Sony for support and customer service issues  are directed to these forums. There's nothing wrong with open discussion about issues. As for "believing alot of things" people can decide for themselves..and honestly, nothing good will come from trying to sweep things under the rug and being less than honest about issues that DO exist.

Message 21 of 24 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2704 posts

Sep 10, 2012

RockCandyGirl wrote:

The issues Conrad are software issues not personnel connection errors or whatever. In Cutthroats last night .(this morning) It was very frustrating.

Trying to move on deck very difficult, end up all over the place.

Just on this one, there's a Rum cannon which shoots bubbles and cause the ship hit crew to move backwards inside out. Is this what you're referring to?

I have issues with some of the others you mentioned.

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 22 of 24 (88 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Sep 11, 2012

lol... Why would you call them in the first place? Thats why this forum exsist!!! lol To help you understand: The reason you use this forum is so it eliminates the floods of phone calls people make regarding minor issuse associated with Home.... Customer Support: Is a "HotLine" for consumers who are having System or Account issues.... I'm done with this because you will contact a Moderator cuz you dont agree with my philosophy.... Have a great day & good luck with your issues Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 24 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Saints83 wrote:

lol... Why would you call them in the first place? Thats why this forum exsist!!! lol To help you understand: The reason you use this forum is so it eliminates the floods of phone calls people make regarding minor issuse associated with Home.... Customer Support: Is a "HotLine" for consumers who are having System or Account issues.... I'm done with this because you will contact a Moderator cuz you dont agree with my philosophy.... Have a great day & good luck with your issues Smiley Happy

I didn't say I DID call them. But people DO call them and are directed here. Now you do understand that you contradicted yourself, correct? You said the reason people use the forums is to eliminate the calls people make for issues associated with Home. Yet you were worried about people giving Sony a bad rep as you put it:

"lol.... i was just saying people should PM the issues to the Home Team rather than complaining about it in public and give Sony a bad rep... you do know alot of people listen and believe alot of things before they actually see it from a different point of view...."

Umm and how will they know to PM a mod unless they come here and are told to? There's a whole group of people complaining over in support also...you should probably tell them to stop it before they upset people and make Sony feel bad (your logic, not mine).

The squeaky wheel gets the grease and I stand by my conviction that theres nothing wrong with discussing issues in public. I'm curious, what "point of view" should people see problems such as freezing and frequent disconnects from?

Message 24 of 24 (59 Views)
0 Likes