Reply
Sep 08 2012
By: RockCandyGirl Uncharted Territory 1232 posts
Offline

Is there a real Home somewhere??

23 replies 635 views Edited Sep 8, 2012

Ok is there a real Home somewhere that the rich and famous get to play while the rest of us slobs are guinea pigs, stuck slogging though this so called beta??

 

Great updates to CutThroats and South Island beach .But geez  major bugs, slow loading, freezing...Table glitches in the Bowling Alley, The only site the works great is the Casino... Except for the part where it takes all my chips!!

 

Just starting to get tired of this half _ _ _  effort from the developers... Get it working before u get us spending  real money on cannonballs and stuff that don't work... Stupid point rewards that slow loading... It's getting bigger and better, but it takes weeks for stuff to work!!!!

 

Sorry.I feel better now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 24 (635 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/12/2008
Offline
2039 posts
 

Re: Is there a real Home somewhere??

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

Nope. Unfortunately, were all trapped in the same glitchy, buggy, laggy heII called HOME. 

 

Whenever I try to go to The Southern Island Beach, I usually have to sit on the white loading screen for about 5 minutes, before it cuts to the lame opening animation CG and spawns me on the beach. Yes, everytime. I even tried private servers. No difference. 

 

We all understand your frustrations. Theres not much you can do except deal with it the best you can, like the rest of us. We have demanded a better HOME service for a long time now. But as we are so often reminded, "HOME is a Beta...and that is why it is the way it is."

 

Hope you hang in there and tough it out with the best of us. Sorry I couldnt be of more help. ^_^

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 2 of 24 (623 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28225 posts
 

Re: Is there a real Home somewhere??

Sep 8, 2012

I rarely encounter any issues. Certainly not like the folks who have issues in PlayStation®Home Support. And when I do have any, I either resolve them or work my way around them. And I report them.

 

If I do have issues, I trouble-check and make the appropriate "repairs". If I cannot fix them, then I post in the above link. And from there, my problems are taken care of.

 

All of the help I have had came from official sources and from the community. Generally, my Home visits have been very safe, problem free and smooth and fun.

 

Now that's not saying that people do not have serious issues. I'm saying that my personal problems are minimal and almost non-existent and that I do not let them detract me from my enjoyment of Home.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 24 (608 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
11096 posts
 

Re: Is there a real Home somewhere??

Sep 8, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Nope. Unfortunately, were all trapped in the same glitchy, buggy, laggy heII called HOME. 

 


Most of you are unfortunately....search my club "The Parallel Universe" I'll set you freeSmiley Wink

 

Message 4 of 24 (576 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Is there a real Home somewhere??

Sep 8, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

I rarely encounter any issues. Certainly not like the folks who have issues in PlayStation®Home Support. And when I do have any, I either resolve them or work my way around them. And I report them.

 

If I do have issues, I trouble-check and make the appropriate "repairs". If I cannot fix them, then I post in the above link. And from there, my problems are taken care of.

 

All of the help I have had came from official sources and from the community. Generally, my Home visits have been very safe, problem free and smooth and fun.

 

Now that's not saying that people do not have serious issues. I'm saying that my personal problems are minimal and almost non-existent and that I do not let them detract me from my enjoyment of Home.


To make such a post when obviously the OP is frustrated over many Home issues is a slap in the face. It is in fact saying I'm better than you. Furthermore you state you have no problems like the folks that post in the support section, but then you go on to tell us that when you Do have problems you post in playstation home support.

It's wonderful if YOUR problems are minimal, by why take such a condescending tone and in fact suggest that they, like you should let no issues detract from their enjoyment of Home.

 

Now I shall expect you to report this post and that is your right. I shall report your post as well for it's superior mocking tone. I won't be surprised when mine is removed or you dictate that this thread should be locked or moved.

 

We ALL have issues with Home and this attitude of "just deal with it...it's fine for me" does NOTHING to help.

Message 5 of 24 (532 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
1232 posts
 

Re: Is there a real Home somewhere??

Sep 8, 2012

Conrad did you ever get over to CutThroats last night?  It was a joke.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 24 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
3075 posts
 

Re: Is there a real Home somewhere??

Sep 8, 2012

Yes there is a real Home somewhere. I mean you live at your Home right? Your in your Home right now am I correct? My real Home is my House. Home is where the heart is. Man Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 7 of 24 (509 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28225 posts
 

Re: Is there a real Home somewhere??

Sep 8, 2012

myalana wrote:

We ALL have issues with Home...


How can you be so sure? Do you know everyone?

 

As I had posted, I do know people have issues... I am very well aware of those issues and I do what I can to help those who want it. But thank you again.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 8 of 24 (503 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28225 posts
 

Re: Is there a real Home somewhere??

Sep 8, 2012

RockCandyGirl wrote:

Conrad did you ever get over to CutThroats last night?  It was a joke.....


Yes. I spent an hour there. I didn't encounter any tech issues, but I did have a crew of only one or two people. We did our best...

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 9 of 24 (499 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Is there a real Home somewhere??

Sep 8, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

myalana wrote:

We ALL have issues with Home...


How can you be so sure? Do you know everyone?

 

As I had posted, I do know people have issues... I am very well aware of those issues and I do what I can to help those who want it. But thank you again.


You are welcome. Ok let me requalify that, any of us who have used Home for more than 5 hours and ventured out of a personal space has had problems with Home. To think otherwise is either blissfully ignorant or simply naive. I'm neither.

Message 10 of 24 (483 Views)