Sackboy
283 posts

Re: Is there a problem with receiving the Free XI LMO?

Feb 12, 2013
To clarify my previous post, the OP asked about the LMO for people who DID NOT BUY THE GAME.

If you bought the game and completed through day 7, all you need to do is load into the continuum or your apartment.

90% of friends on my list received reward lag on these LMOs and had to relog into Home to get them to appear after visiting the space.
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 11 of 17 (111 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Feb 12, 2013

It worked fine for US Home, EU Home, Asia Home!  So that is for the FREE one... Looks like a bunch of swirl things around ur avatar,,,, LIke they got caught in some kind of tornado....

They all worked fine!  So ur not doing something right then....

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 12 of 17 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Feb 12, 2013

I hate it when people just reply without reading the OP and the question asked.  So I enlarged and highlighted my question and the link I was referring to.   I am asking to those who DID NOT BUY the XI.  I did it just as instructed and with friends that didn't get it either after completing the intro and going into the floating store icon I still wasnt able to receive it. 

Message 13 of 17 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Well I skimmed the OP and it mentioned free and 2 LMOs so I just put what happened to me down.

No reason to get in a fuss since this issue has been answerd for Xi intro players.
3752 posts

Feb 13, 2013

The_FPS wrote:
Well I skimmed the OP and it mentioned free and 2 LMOs so I just put what happened to me down.

No reason to get in a fuss since this issue has been answerd for Xi intro players.

My suggestion is:  If your gonna reply to a thread take the time to read said thread in order to give the proper information.  The reason I (as you said) get in a fuss is because I'm getting replies for something I did not ask because people just want to give a reply.  Does that really make sense to you?  For me to just skim thru and just give an answer which is not answering what you asked?  If your not gonna take the time to read the post then don't bother replying, your just gonna confuse people into thinking I am asking something which I am NOT thus getting replies like the ones here. 

Message 15 of 17 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3271 posts

Feb 13, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

We were told that 2 locomotive rewards were to be available to us, people that paid for XI would get 2 and the people who didnt get the XI would get one as well.  Now I would like to know of those who DIDNT buy XI, how many of you received the locomotion?  I have tried several times, different days, different times, In NA, In EU and NO locomotive.  Also several of my friends tried too and noththing for them either.  

Are you receiving other rewards?  I was having the same problem with this, but noticed other rewards were not working as well.

Clearing the cache took care of it.  As soon as I logged back in, the Xi LMO and a few other rewards popped.

Might be worth a shot.

Message 16 of 17 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Tease3211 wrote:
Are you receiving other rewards?  I was having the same problem with this, but noticed other rewards were not working as well. Clearing the cache took care of it.  As soon as I logged back in, the Xi LMO and a few other rewards popped. Might be worth a shot.

Thank you very much, I will try this

Message 17 of 17 (67 Views)
0 Likes