Jun 29 2013
By: jimmynet Gaming Beast 1940 posts
Accepted Solution

Is the picnic thing at acorn not working?

6 replies 617 views Edited Jun 29, 2013

How does one put out the basket and stuff?

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 1 of 7 (617 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
404 posts

Re: Is the picnic thing at acorn not working?

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

The mission begins as soon as you rent a picnic basket from the vendor.  You may only set out a picnic at certain locations around the park.  Look for designated spots marked by a glowing green circle(similar to those indicating racing, photo opportunity, and swan boat missions).   Once you step in to a valid picnic spot, the blanket and meal should spawn once you confirm the spot via prompt.  There does not appear to be a time limit, so  you should be able to picnic for as long as you like(and you should, there is an XP/male Ice Cream costume reward associated with spending a set amount of time at a picnic).

Users on another thread have been reporting some issues with this mini-game not working properly so proceed with caution.  Also, do not quit out of the activity until you are absolutely certain you wish to do so.  If you exit the activity prematurely you are out the cost of the rental.

Message 2 of 7 (609 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

There had been some issue with the pic-nic. I had trouble too. Once you purchased a basket going in one of the green circle should prompt a dotted circle and the usual "hit X".

Didnt worked for me the first time I tried but I could join one. The next day everything worked fine. Good thing is if you're doing it only for the task, it's acheive as soon as you buy the basket. Probabaly should contact Veemee if you lost many acorns. Not sure about the address I think it's support@veemee

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 3 of 7 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

It occasionally glitches out on me. I noticed that whenever I see someone camping out right under the cart where you choose which basket you want, it doesn't allow me to lay out the picnic stuff no matter what indicator I enter in to.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 4 of 7 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Jun 29, 2013

steamheart wrote:

The mission begins as soon as you rent a picnic basket from the vendor.  You may only set out a picnic at certain locations around the park.  Look for designated spots marked by a glowing green circle(similar to those indicating racing, photo opportunity, and swan boat missions).   Once you step in to a valid picnic spot, the blanket and meal should spawn once you confirm the spot via prompt.  There does not appear to be a time limit, so  you should be able to picnic for as long as you like(and you should, there is an XP/male Ice Cream costume reward associated with spending a set amount of time at a picnic).

Users on another thread have been reporting some issues with this mini-game so proceed with caution.  Also, do not quit out of the activity until you are absolutely certain you wish to do so.  If you exit the activity prematurely you are out the cost of the rental.

TY steam the person I was with got it and it works as you described Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 7 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
404 posts

Jun 29, 2013

It was not a problem.  I am glad it worked and happy to help where I canRobot Very Happy  Let us hope everyone can enjoy this activity bug free!

Message 6 of 7 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Not really the greatest activity to do but maybe if you wanted to have a get together with some friends and have a crowd surrounding you while your chatting like trapped Zoo animals you might enjoy it..

I'd think if they could get something like Frisbee setup that might be kinda neat.. Smiley Wink hint hint Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 7 (526 Views)
0 Likes