Reply
Aug 03 2010
By: WFG9 Hekseville Citizen 377 posts
Offline

Is the bg music in the Observatory available anywhere?

15 replies 43 views Edited Aug 3, 2010

Of course I'd prefer a free means of acquiring it.

Message 2 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
9679 posts
 

Re: Is the BG music in the Observatory available anywhere?

Aug 3, 2010

WFG9 wrote:

Of course I'd prefer a free means of acquiring it.


What do you mean? Please do explain more. Do you mean like in a personal space, because i'd love that music.

Message 1 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/25/2009
Offline
377 posts
 

Re: Is the BG music in the Observatory available anywhere?

Aug 3, 2010

footballrule wrote:

WFG9 wrote:

Of course I'd prefer a free means of acquiring it.


What do you mean? Please do explain more. Do you mean like in a personal space, because i'd love that music.


No, I mean as an mp3.

Message 3 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/23/2010
Offline
5132 posts
 

Re: Is the BG music in the Observatory available anywhere?

Aug 3, 2010

Is That Observatory Like A Game On Its Own ? Like Ratchet & Clank.

 

I Was Able To Find The Songs Played In The Space As MP3 .. I Love The Celebration Song .. Lol

 

If Its A Game On Its Own, I Can Probably Find It.

Message 4 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/23/2010
Offline
5132 posts
 

Re: Is the BG music in the Observatory available anywhere?

Aug 3, 2010

Ooo I Think I Found It

 

PS Home Music

 

^^ Try That Link .. It Has A Few Spaces .. Is That The One ?

Message 5 of 16 (43 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Is the BG music in the Observatory available anywhere?

Aug 4, 2010

 


xX-SLYF3R-Xx wrote:

Ooo I Think I Found It

 

PS Home Music

 

^^ Try That Link .. It Has A Few Spaces .. Is That The One ?


I'm not even sure where you found that link, but I have to gives you kudos for that. Nice to add a few tunes to my library

 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/14/2009
Offline
1238 posts
 

Re: Is the BG music in the Observatory available anywhere?

Aug 4, 2010

 


xX-SLYF3R-Xx wrote:

Is That Observatory Like A Game On Its Own ? Like Ratchet & Clank.

 

I Was Able To Find The Songs Played In The Space As MP3 .. I Love The Celebration Song .. Lol

 

If Its A Game On Its Own, I Can Probably Find It.


The observatory is an event space that is currently holding the Minis Event.

 

Message 7 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/23/2010
Offline
5132 posts
 

Re: Is the BG music in the Observatory available anywhere?

Aug 4, 2010

Haha Chad .. Some Of The Tunes Are Nice .. I Love The Ratchet & Clank One.

 

Thanks Rinja For Clarifying

Message 8 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/02/2009
Offline
1089 posts
 

Re: Is the BG music in the Observatory available anywhere?

Aug 4, 2010
Thanks for the tracks SLYF3R!
Message 9 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/23/2010
Offline
5132 posts
 

Re: Is the BG music in the Observatory available anywhere?

Aug 4, 2010

 


Francision69 wrote:
Thanks for the tracks SLYF3R!

Enjoy

 

Message 10 of 16 (43 Views)
0 Likes