Mar 26 2010
By: HlPPE I Only Post Everything 1262 posts

Is the Clothing Preveiw broken again?

15 replies 9 views Edited Mar 26, 2010

I'm setting in the Singstar space right now and im attempting to purchace some clothing items. I have been waiting over five minutes for the preview panel to show my preview and its not comming up. Has anyone else had this happen to them. Is there a way to get it to work? Anyone know any tricks? Well i posted this because i thought one of the MAJOR additions a while back was the clothing preview window. I started buying clothes again after being burned so many times on crappy lookin designs and fittings. The clothes preview is a must if you ask me.

Ok well it just popped up after almost 13 minutes. This should be addressed IMO. Is anyone else noticing this or is it just me?

GamerIndepth.net!
Message 1 of 16 (9 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: Is the Clothing Preveiw broken again?

Mar 26, 2010

HlPPE wrote:

I'm setting in the Singstar space right now and im attempting to purchace some clothing items. I have been waiting over five minutes for the preview panel to show my preview and its not comming up. Has anyone else had this happen to them. Is there a way to get it to work? Anyone know any tricks? Well i posted this because i thought one of the MAJOR additions a while back was the clothing preview window. I started buying clothes again after being burned so many times on crappy lookin designs and fittings. The clothes preview is a must if you ask me.

Ok well it just popped up after almost 13 minutes. This should be addressed IMO. Is anyone else noticing this or is it just me?

Yes,,, last night I was trying to look at some of the older blouses in  Threads and it took forever,, finally I walked away and did some other stuff and when I cam back 10 minutes later it loaded,,, not good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Mar 26, 2010

Try leaving the space and come back. I had the same experience in the mall when the items weren't loading.

Message 3 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
760 posts

Mar 26, 2010

The clothing preview has always been hit or miss with me.  Ether it will work instantly, or not work at all.  Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Mar 26, 2010
Leaving and coming back doesn't help. The preview function is totally hit or miss. It'll get stuck on one item, and then work on another... often times still showing the first object it was stuck on. It's really frustrating. The preview system is a mess and I can't imagine why this isn't a top priority fix for Sony since it has to be costing them a lot of money in lost sales.

P.S. The ladies white cowboy pants in IREM are bugged and always give ERROR as the price when you try to buy them.

Message 5 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Mar 26, 2010

Perhaps you can leave the store or space and come back or it could be your internet connection?

Message 6 of 16 (9 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Mar 26, 2010

I guess it's PMSing again.

Lev - Officer of LoS

Message 7 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4841 posts

Mar 26, 2010

There store previews  worked for me yesterday and last night  and haven't been on today yet..

♣♦

The Realm Of AnarchY

♠♥
Message 8 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2677 posts

Mar 26, 2010

I never new they fixed it.

Message 9 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Mar 26, 2010

The mall ones work for me. Im not sure if the ones outside the mall work.

Message 10 of 16 (9 Views)
0 Likes