Reply
Highlighted
Feb 16 2013
By: ipwnzj00 Lombax Warrior 143 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Is it still possible to access the Street Fight IV Space?

8 replies 127 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

Topic. I met somebody (inzku-x) who was looking for access to it, and I am as well. I'm still interested in buying some of the alternative costumes and I was just wondering if somebody had it on their favorites or something if accessing it is still at all possible.

 

Thanks ahead of time.

Message 1 of 9 (127 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
9038 posts
 

Re: Is it still possible to access the Street Fight IV Space?

Feb 16, 2013

The space was removed completely for the USA Home it doesn't appear on the favorites i know because i had it and it was removed from my list.

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 9 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/14/2009
Offline
143 posts
 

Re: Is it still possible to access the Street Fight IV Space?

Feb 16, 2013

That is what I had assumed. Sigh. Thanks Kane.

Message 3 of 9 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: Is it still possible to access the Street Fight IV Space?

Feb 16, 2013

ipwnzj00 wrote:

Topic. I met somebody (inzku-x) who was looking for access to it, and I am as well. I'm still interested in buying some of the alternative costumes and I was just wondering if somebody had it on their favorites or something if accessing it is still at all possible.

 

Thanks ahead of time.


In USA HOME No... The Space is Gone and so are all The Alternate Costumes....  But if u use other Homes.... Like EU, Asia, Japan they still have the SFIV space and all the Alternate Costumes...  

 

SHAME on USA HOME for removing this space!

 

Worst MISTAKE USA Home has made yet... Since SFIV Made Home what it is today!  SHAME on USA All i can say!

 

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 4 of 9 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3915 posts
 

Re: Is it still possible to access the Street Fight IV Space?

Feb 16, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ipwnzj00 wrote:

Topic. I met somebody (inzku-x) who was looking for access to it, and I am as well. I'm still interested in buying some of the alternative costumes and I was just wondering if somebody had it on their favorites or something if accessing it is still at all possible.

 

Thanks ahead of time.


In USA HOME No... The Space is Gone and so are all The Alternate Costumes....  But if u use other Homes.... Like EU, Asia, Japan they still have the SFIV space and all the Alternate Costumes...  

 

SHAME on USA HOME for removing this space!

 

Worst MISTAKE USA Home has made yet... Since SFIV Made Home what it is today!  SHAME on USA All i can say!

 

 

 


Yeah, THAT'S the worst mistake NA Home has made.

 

Not locking core features to Plus users or anything like that. It's removing a space that's the worst mistake they've made.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 9 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: Is it still possible to access the Street Fight IV Space?

Feb 16, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ipwnzj00 wrote:

Topic. I met somebody (inzku-x) who was looking for access to it, and I am as well. I'm still interested in buying some of the alternative costumes and I was just wondering if somebody had it on their favorites or something if accessing it is still at all possible.

 

Thanks ahead of time.


In USA HOME No... The Space is Gone and so are all The Alternate Costumes....  But if u use other Homes.... Like EU, Asia, Japan they still have the SFIV space and all the Alternate Costumes...  

 

SHAME on USA HOME for removing this space!

 

Worst MISTAKE USA Home has made yet... Since SFIV Made Home what it is today!  SHAME on USA All i can say!

 

 

 


Yeah, THAT'S the worst mistake NA Home has made.

 

Not locking core features to Plus users or anything like that. It's removing a space that's the worst mistake they've made.


Yep it is... I wouldn't be on Home today if it wasn't for SFIV costumes... Also Home would not be what it is today if not for SFIV...  Far as Plus getting extra Features I got plus on One account... The features are Nice for that One account... But i have other ones that don't have Plus and those Features are not all that GREAT! So ur not missing anything by not having PLUS!

 

So If PLUS members get little things like that it's no big deal it's not worth the Money Plus costs just for those lack luster features....

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 6 of 9 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3915 posts
 

Re: Is it still possible to access the Street Fight IV Space?

Feb 16, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ipwnzj00 wrote:

Topic. I met somebody (inzku-x) who was looking for access to it, and I am as well. I'm still interested in buying some of the alternative costumes and I was just wondering if somebody had it on their favorites or something if accessing it is still at all possible.

 

Thanks ahead of time.


In USA HOME No... The Space is Gone and so are all The Alternate Costumes....  But if u use other Homes.... Like EU, Asia, Japan they still have the SFIV space and all the Alternate Costumes...  

 

SHAME on USA HOME for removing this space!

 

Worst MISTAKE USA Home has made yet... Since SFIV Made Home what it is today!  SHAME on USA All i can say!

 

 

 


Yeah, THAT'S the worst mistake NA Home has made.

 

Not locking core features to Plus users or anything like that. It's removing a space that's the worst mistake they've made.


Yep it is... I wouldn't be on Home today if it wasn't for SFIV costumes... Also Home would not be what it is today if not for SFIV...  Far as Plus getting extra Features I got plus on One account... The features are Nice for that One account... But i have other ones that don't have Plus and those Features are not all that GREAT! So ur not missing anything by not having PLUS!

 

So If PLUS members get little things like that it's no big deal it's not worth the Money Plus costs just for those lack luster features....

 

 


Right... Keep thinking that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 9 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: Is it still possible to access the Street Fight IV Space?

Feb 16, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ipwnzj00 wrote:

Topic. I met somebody (inzku-x) who was looking for access to it, and I am as well. I'm still interested in buying some of the alternative costumes and I was just wondering if somebody had it on their favorites or something if accessing it is still at all possible.

 

Thanks ahead of time.


In USA HOME No... The Space is Gone and so are all The Alternate Costumes....  But if u use other Homes.... Like EU, Asia, Japan they still have the SFIV space and all the Alternate Costumes...  

 

SHAME on USA HOME for removing this space!

 

Worst MISTAKE USA Home has made yet... Since SFIV Made Home what it is today!  SHAME on USA All i can say!

 

 

 


Yeah, THAT'S the worst mistake NA Home has made.

 

Not locking core features to Plus users or anything like that. It's removing a space that's the worst mistake they've made.


Yep it is... I wouldn't be on Home today if it wasn't for SFIV costumes... Also Home would not be what it is today if not for SFIV...  Far as Plus getting extra Features I got plus on One account... The features are Nice for that One account... But i have other ones that don't have Plus and those Features are not all that GREAT! So ur not missing anything by not having PLUS!

 

So If PLUS members get little things like that it's no big deal it's not worth the Money Plus costs just for those lack luster features....

 

 


Right... Keep thinking that.


U must of not been on HOME prior to SFIV costumes hitting HOME... If u were u would know thta SFIV was the first time ever that HOME got any Character type costumes of any kind... Prior to SFIV Costumes HOME had Regular PLAIN looking and Boring Cloths!  It was dull and boring... So boring in fact that when i first got on i was never never ever gonna return to HOME it was so BAD!

 

I came back two weeks later... Saw the Posters in CP about SFIV costumes Coming soon!  I was LIKE Are u Kidding me... WHAT!

 

That day was a dream come true!  So yes SFIV made Home what it has today... We would never had any Character costumes on Home and other charaacter costumes that Home has today if SFIV didn't come first!

 

Of course these most likely came from Japan Home first since they always got the NEW SFIV costumes before NA did.... Arrgg!

 

I was here before SFIV costumes and after so i know how Plain Dull And Boring was Prior to them.... So unless u were on Home Prior to that and only like Plain Dull and Boring item's.... Well That's good for U... But without them i wouldn't be on Home now that's for sure...

 

 

Nuff Said!

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 8 of 9 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3915 posts
 

Re: Is it still possible to access the Street Fight IV Space?

Feb 16, 2013
Actual character costumes probably would've come out sooner or later, Street Fighter or otherwise.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 9 (66 Views)
0 Likes