Jan 17 2014
By: Un0-0n3unique Uncharted Territory 1359 posts

Is it me or do Loot just removed Ustream off the EOD?

4 replies 287 views Edited Jan 17, 2014

When I open the menu on the Loot EOD I realize that loot removed the UStream section no more stream all I see is NASA television from what's Hot

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 2 of 5 (226 Views)
LOOT Developer
68 posts

Re: Is it me or do Loot just removed Ustream off the EOD?

Jan 17, 2014
Hello!

Sorry for the confusion and frustration, however we've temporarily removed some categories from the portable EOD TV's as they were causing issues that resulted in crashes and overall instability of the portable EOD TV's. Due to the complexity of the issue and what it would take to resolve it we currently don't have an ETA on a fix, however please know that a resolution is one of our top priorities. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! Smiley Happy
LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 3 of 5 (158 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jan 17, 2014

LOOT_Lindsey wrote:
Hello!

Sorry for the confusion and frustration, however we've temporarily removed some categories from the portable EOD TV's as they were causing issues that resulted in crashes and overall instability of the portable EOD TV's. Due to the complexity of the issue and what it would take to resolve it we currently don't have an ETA on a fix, however please know that a resolution is one of our top priorities. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! Smiley Happy

As long as Crackle works I'm good to go.

Message 4 of 5 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 17, 2014

so does this mean you're working on the EOD TV's? i can't get half the movies or tv shows to work in my space apartment, i forgot the error but i think it was 114. i've had non stop issues since i bought the apartment, either i get an error & get locked out of the TV's until i leave & return ( this happens with ustream i can't send anymore information on it that's just how it happens, random crash browsing ustream i can't use it at all ) or i get errors with crackle on newer movies ( old ones i never watch or ever will work fine ). radioio needs an organizing too, too many "premium" channels mixed with free ones & it's almost impossible to navigate without me just giving up & using pandora or youtube on my phone.

this is all the information i have on it, i can't provide anything further to your support email & i'm not resending the same information when you're a community manager & have more direct access to the development team.

Message 5 of 5 (125 Views)
0 Likes