Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Re: ...Is in inventory

Nov 1, 2013

Yes, this is an alternative, but its also a nuisance. Some of us have a variety of items we purchased and should not be inconvenienced by the faulty design despite changing in public has always been encouraged.

Conrad_Max wrote:

What I most often do is not to use my browsers while in public areas. I generally just change clothes in one of my personal spaces.

Message 11 of 21 (214 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6255 posts

Nov 1, 2013

It's unfortunate but paying for something is not always a guarantee for convenience. Humans are pretty resilient we can adapt we can  improvise.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 12 of 21 (201 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I sometime get stuck in both wardrobe & inventory I has to press select to escape but guess what I freeze & I has to restart Smiley Sad

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 13 of 21 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

What I most often do is not to use my browsers while in public areas. I generally just change clothes in one of my personal spaces.

so what ur saying is rather than seek a solution its best to find a way to avoid the problem and not bother sony to come up with a fix? thanks man, i'll use ur advice when i get my ps3

Message 14 of 21 (160 Views)
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

I never have to "resort". I usually put on the applicable/appropriate clothes before entering a space. Thus, I'm already dressed for the space or game before arriving.

u are so resourceful while everyone else here is being resortful. when i get my ps3 im hanging out with u on home

Message 15 of 21 (157 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6255 posts

Nov 1, 2013

It's been five years. I highly doubt a true wardrobe fix is going to happen. I would think a solution would of come about by now.

The wardrobe as it is can be frustrating at times but it's not completely broken.

Like I stated earlier adapt and improvise. I'm sure folks have their own way of dealing with wardrobe issues. I'm sure Sony will make a lot of folks very happy the day the wardrobe issue is solved.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 16 of 21 (150 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 1, 2013
Why fix things when home WONT be on ps4? Its cheaper to sell things then to fix things for an app that wont last 1 more year....
Message 17 of 21 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 1, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
Why fix things when home WONT be on ps4? Its cheaper to sell things then to fix things for an app that wont last 1 more year....

What makes you think it won't be on PS4?

Message 18 of 21 (101 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Don_Leonetti wrote:

mrdiamond666 wrote:

What makes you think it won't be on PS4?

Some people like to say things as if they're facts when in reality they don't know any more about Home coming to the PS4 than you or I do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 21 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3093 posts

Nov 2, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

It's been five years. I highly doubt a true wardrobe fix is going to happen. I would think a solution would of come about by now.

*snip*

I'm sure Sony will make a lot of folks very happy the day the wardrobe issue is solved.

Ummm--- which is it?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 20 of 21 (73 Views)
0 Likes