Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: Is anything being done

Feb 7, 2014

ALIEN-gunner wrote:
No, nothing is being done. The end.

I think they are trying, but then, so are the glitchers, I am sure for every patch made, someone has already decided what new exploit to show off with

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 11 of 111 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Feb 7, 2014
Reporting and blocking, blah, blah, blah!!! Same ol' crap been going on since Home was first launched. Since they don't seem to care or just don't have the technology to stop the glitch exploitations and hacking, then we might as well cross over and join the hacker fams!!! Seems like they're the only ones having all the fun on Home! All we get to do is, clear our cache, delete game data and re-install Home every week,**bleep**?!!
SmokyBonz
Message 12 of 111 (479 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Feb 7, 2014
Oh, I just got censored!!! Somebody on da job!!! Congratulations on your keen observation that what you bleeped were insignificant little letters that don't amount to a hill of beans!!!
SmokyBonz
Message 13 of 111 (474 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2014

The CFW (Jail Broke PS3) freezing has been patched. However these jerks are still finding a way to freeze servers. Infact I was froze Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thrusday night. And I can tell you it does start to become rather annoying. So hopefully Sony decides to fix this, but knowing Sony on Home issues. Pfft... Who knows when this will get fixed.

photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 14 of 111 (447 Views)
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Feb 7, 2014
The problem is for every time they pack something up hackers will find a way to break it that's why they exist they exist because they like breaking things that people say can't be broken.

Hackers have been an ongoing problem since gaming in the early 90s on PC. And they're not going away anytime soon. There is already seven different new ways to jailbreak a PlayStation four and if you go on Google you can actually search DNS and IMS hat for PlayStation home that are upgraded every month.

There is no way to solve this problem unless Sony mans up and starts doing their job and becoming a competent company since they can't even handle dealing with a basic report system without punishing people unjustly and rewarding trolls and bullies I really doubt they're going to bother fixing freezing issues.

In other words "buy something or get out".

Gotta love sony
Message 15 of 111 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Feb 7, 2014

o_Cry0geniC_o wrote:
About the freezing issue just wondering if sony even plans to fix the problem because it's destroying home if no one noticed. People on here aren't even aware that it's hackers they actually think it's there ps3s messing up. It's sad an all the while sony doesn't do anything for almost four weeks now, then today we finally get a update for the ps3 and is the freeze patched ? Nope. I was just frozen again a few mins ago. No one even is using home as much due to this but people are on here talking about items?!!!? How are u going to use items if u can't even be in a space for more then ten mins before some jerk freezes u?

Apparently not. I logged on to find freezers have mulitple spaces 'locked down', meaning they keep freezing servers everytime they see someone spawn. 

Message 16 of 111 (400 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1111 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Lol even if they patch it they'll find a new way.
STAY FROSTY
Message 17 of 111 (331 Views)
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Can't go to the godfather without freezing! Last time I was there I typed up "FREEZE" and not even 5 seconds later it froze haha it was not me FYI, just coincidence lol
nelsig
Message 18 of 111 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Feb 14, 2014
Get use to it and wear heavy clothing, lol!
SmokyBonz
Message 19 of 111 (313 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Feb 18, 2014
That's not good enough sorry
Message 20 of 111 (268 Views)
0 Likes