Feb 06 2014
By: o_Cry0geniC_o First Son 17 posts
Accepted Solution

Is anything being done

110 replies 1347 views Edited Feb 6, 2014
About the freezing issue just wondering if sony even plans to fix the problem because it's destroying home if no one noticed. People on here aren't even aware that it's hackers they actually think it's there ps3s messing up. It's sad an all the while sony doesn't do anything for almost four weeks now, then today we finally get a update for the ps3 and is the freeze patched ? Nope. I was just frozen again a few mins ago. No one even is using home as much due to this but people are on here talking about items?!!!? How are u going to use items if u can't even be in a space for more then ten mins before some jerk freezes u?
Message 1 of 111 (1,347 Views)
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Re: Is anything being done

Feb 6, 2014

Hello Cyrogneic...wait...freeze..cryogenic...Smiley Indifferent  naw just a coincidence I'm sure. Anyways, yea I'm wondering that too!!

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 2 of 111 (1,335 Views)
Fender Bender
3253 posts

Feb 6, 2014

The last update to the PS3 has nothing to do with Home, it was a stability patch for the system only. The Freezing issue on Home has been a ongoing issue for a long time now i dont see it getting resolved anytime soon.

http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/ps3/index.htm

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 3 of 111 (1,318 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Feb 6, 2014
It was my old d.j. Name and no I lack the skills to freeze but if I did have them I see no point in doing it , I mean how much fun is being alone ? And for how long? Lol it's like weee I emptied out the server!! Now what !?? That's gotta get boring I would think anyway. But almost four weeks later it's still happening so I guess they still are enjoying it. I mean if there trying to make some kind of a bs statement to Sony their screwing with the users not sony . **bleep** does sony care if we get frozen and our ps3s get screwed up, that will only force us to probably buy ps4 looool .. I mean I have no intention of getting one any time soon but maybe that's why they don't care
Message 4 of 111 (1,314 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Feb 6, 2014
@o_Cry0geniC_o

Not ALL freezes are due to exploits.
Especially when they happen in private spaces. Just wanted to say that as you have commented on user freeze issues in other threads that do NOT relate to exploits.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 5 of 111 (1,304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 6, 2014
It's been a problem off and on yes but they usually patch it . This time they aren't. Makes me mad as hell that they spend the time and money to patch glitching but not this . I'll bet money that if they hadn't removed places like red bull and hadn't removed almost all glitching as we know it that most of all this extreme hacking wouldn't even be happening . Weather people realize it or not glitching was a big deal on home and for me personally it was the major reason I got on it at all. Now I don't even know why I bother . Nothing to even do now with the freezing issue and before that alls I was doing was buying worthless items that I don't even own cause sony can take them away from me at any time . Oh and sit around watching people verbally destroy one another cause there so freakin bored they don't know what else to do. Alls I'm saying is removing glitching made allot like ALLOT of problems for home. But thanks for the info about the update . And thank u sony for once again not giving a rats rectal region about what ur users want or need. And yes I know I can't spell. My apologies .
Message 6 of 111 (1,297 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Feb 6, 2014
Glitching was removed?

Hardly.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 7 of 111 (1,284 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Feb 6, 2014

Only thing we can de is report and block. We must repeat these steps until further notice! TO HOMEFORUMMODS!

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 8 of 111 (1,277 Views)
Fender Bender
3113 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2014

o_Cry0geniC_o wrote:
About the freezing issue just wondering if sony even plans to fix the problem because it's destroying home if no one noticed. People on here aren't even aware that it's hackers they actually think it's there ps3s messing up. It's sad an all the while sony doesn't do anything for almost four weeks now, then today we finally get a update for the ps3 and is the freeze patched ? Nope. I was just frozen again a few mins ago. No one even is using home as much due to this but people are on here talking about items?!!!? How are u going to use items if u can't even be in a space for more then ten mins before some jerk freezes u?

IMO whats the use they will just find new ways of doing it! also just becuase your ps3 freezes dosnt mean that it was someone who froze the instance i have had Home freeze in empty instances/servers including my own personal spaces before! thats why i ask friends when i am in a space with them and i freeze to be sure if it was my system or not! believe it or not some times its just home being home with its buggy and complicated coding! one of the things i hate if not the only thing about the ps3 that i hate is its split RAM! 

original.gif

"Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!"
I like R2 options!
Message 9 of 111 (1,221 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Feb 7, 2014
No, nothing is being done. The end.
ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Message 10 of 111 (1,209 Views)