Ghost of Sparta
11830 posts

Re: Is anyone else dissapointed with the Winter update?

Dec 23, 2012

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

I think we had a good time. We spent about 30 minutes together and discovered that we both want the same thing in Home.

What's that? Friends?

Not to be like you hun. Smiley Very Happy Remember when you felt all sad and made this apology thread?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/A-New-Me-Apologies-all-around/td-p/38060311

Lol that was cute....why don't you start another? I think it's time again.

No, I don't think so. I mean what I say now. What's wrong funny girl? The truth hurts don't it?

Message 231 of 233 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 23, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

myalana wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

I think we had a good time. We spent about 30 minutes together and discovered that we both want the same thing in Home.

What's that? Friends?

Not to be like you hun. Smiley Very Happy Remember when you felt all sad and made this apology thread?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/A-New-Me-Apologies-all-around/td-p/38060311

Lol that was cute....why don't you start another? I think it's time again.

No, I don't think so. I mean what I say now. What's wrong funny girl? The truth hurts don't it?

Oh my, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and I accept your apology CMC, you're welcome. It's not like I posted a twitter response or facebook ackowledgement before you dear, let's be friends, k?Smiley Wink

Message 232 of 233 (210 Views)
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

What's that? Friends?

oh god, i laughed harder than i should have. Smiley Very Happy

edit: this thread has run its course and will now be locked.

Message 233 of 233 (174 Views)
0 Likes