Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: Is anyone else dissapointed with the Winter update?

Dec 20, 2012

bookepride wrote:
Maybe we'll get real Christmas rewards after the 21st? Because this would be such a great prank you know? lol

No more updates this year... Remember?

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 171 of 233 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Dec 20, 2012

That's right, crap, the updates are over with. So does that mean Pier Park isn't going to do anything else but just sit there? Eh...oh well. I already got all the masks in the Winter space so I don't have to play any of those minigames ever again.

Message 172 of 233 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Winter event...

Dec 20, 2012

for xmas event item's these are the oddest xmas item's i've seen yet...

Good thing that EU/ASIA got this event and also gave out real xmas item's on top of what we got here!

That's the way to do it!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 173 of 233 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Dec 20, 2012

The Update to peir park was decent just expected more to do then just alien artifacts that did nothing... winter re-hash was just a bunch of crap utilizing there new found movments that are in style now... rewards are crap and have nothing to do with christmas... and what ever happend to the quests that the hub was sooo anticipated for... all these extra items new movements and such were created by companys like lockwood and loot not sony so we cant say they give us these things soo wat has sony been doin latley??

the killzone 3 central plaza would have ,ade a better end of the world style event spot...  and really sony all the people working there u couldnt come up with anything better then kissing and dancing.... lol and some lame "eyes wide shut " style christmas...

Message 174 of 233 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 20, 2012

The new skating game alone is worth the price of admission to the space. Lockwood did a wonderful job with the game and the animations. I wish the chat option was enabled so you could talk when skating.

I personally hope we get a permanent public space with this feature. The animations with the kissing game are kind of neat although the selection and control feature is a bit clunky. I wonder if we'll see locomotion kissing and hug animations coming soon.

I haven't had a chance to play the other games quite yet given I'm having so much fun with the skaing game.

Message 175 of 233 (216 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Hi. As a french home player, i wanted to check the reactions about the winter space, from US players. And i'm not surprised.
Almost everyone in the french community is really disappointed with that space, and by the fact they didn't listen to us when we asked for the previous space, from 2009-2010. And even more disappointed when they sold it as a personal space...
Message 176 of 233 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 20, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

bookepride wrote:
Maybe we'll get real Christmas rewards after the 21st? Because this would be such a great prank you know? lol

Iems could be on a time clock, maybe they'll appear every Wednesday without an update.

It's possible without actually doing a Home update.

So check back on the 26th and 2nd.

Message 177 of 233 (249 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 20, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Iems could be on a time clock, maybe they'll appear every Wednesday without an update.

Very possible to add rewards without a update. They do it all the time. I suspect we'll see more at some point.

Message 178 of 233 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 20, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

bookepride wrote:

It wouldn't even have to be on our usual update day. They added rewards to the "tikiween" space midweek and over the weekend. Since it was triggered by the time on your PS3 clock, some changed their time zones to make the rewards pop early.
Message 179 of 233 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 20, 2012

Quack Quack Quack goes the duck..

Same arguement, different event.

If you want to make an impact, stop buying from 3rd party developers that design these crappy events.

If you want to really want to make an impact, stop buying things on Home, period.

Did you guys ever think that maybe they make them crappy so you'll BUY their nice, shiny Christmas items? Or their cool Halloween costumes?

Just something to consider.

Message 180 of 233 (156 Views)