Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: Is anyone else dissapointed with the Winter update?

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

I think it's really pathetic to be complaining about not getting a free item on a virtual world.  Then when you all do get a free item you complain about that.  I think ya'll would complain about getting a brick of gold signed by Jesus Christ himself and a lifetime supply of milkshakes.  Nothing ever pleases you people.  Remember; Sony does not have to give anything away for free, stop expecting some glorious prize and you won't be disappointed.  

Message 111 of 233 (421 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Stryctnin wrote:

I think it's really pathetic to be complaining about getting a free item on a virtual world.  Then when you all do get a free item you complain about that.  I think ya'll would complain about getting a brick of gold signed by Jesus Christ himself and a lifetime supply of milkshakes.  Nothing ever pleases you people.  Remember; Sony does not have to give anything away for free, stop expecting some glorious prize and you won't be disappointed.  

It's not the REWARDS we are upest with.  It's the OBJECTIVE part  and they FAILED at it.  They didn't continue from last year, which they should've.  The DUAL GAME, should be removed.  Very, very bad timing on their part.  

Message 112 of 233 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Re: Is anyone else disappointed with the Winter update?

Dec 19, 2012

Well this account was created in August and since then I've spent close to $500 on PS Home. I will no longer spend a single dime in the PS Store. These events on Home are downright terrible. I don't understand why these people cannot give us what we want. A quick read in these forums would show exactly what we'd like to see. Halloween was a disaster, Thanksgiving was eh, and this Christmas event? After seeing what the rewards and games are, I will not even bother visiting it. I've seen previous Holiday events with my owns eyes on an original account years ago and through youtube videos, as well as seeing what other versions of Home got as well. It seems you developers aren't even trying anymore. Heck, you didn't even have to do much work, just give us what Europe got. PS Home Developers, you're dead to me but most importantly, you're dead to my wallet.

Message 113 of 233 (397 Views)
Wastelander
609 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Just a few things in response to this thread. First to lockwood, good try on the winter space. The rewards simply sucked though. Secondly, people always say "this is a business and they need to make money," but that money is not guaranteed. They are competing for our money and with these type of pseudo events, my money is better off elsewhere.

Yes, home is free, and yes people dont need to spend money on home, but they still choose to, making these devs very lucky in my opinion. I think we've all given them a merry christmas, the least they could do is return the favor.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 114 of 233 (389 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Dec 19, 2012

I think the Home developers should release a mining type personal space. Because we already got the shaft. But seriously with all the free items and winter wonderland space in EU, and all we get is that pathetic excuse for a winter space? And the masks and guns after the Sandy Hooks tragedy 5 days ago? Not only are the Home developers in NA out of touch with the players on Home, they're also out of touch of what's going on in the rest of the world. I seriously think we should stop giving them our time and dime.

My New Years Resolution : No more giving Home anymore of my hard earned cash. Man Mad

bobs fed signature
Message 115 of 233 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

-----

Message 116 of 233 (318 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1006 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Don't know why you guys are complaining, I'm looking at the update, and I see nothing that bad. Thought Home was a place to socialize, and have fun with friends, you make the "experience" remember?? At least that's what I've always been told. It's a virtual world not a game, as long as developers pump out the sexy  virtual clothes, cheesy overdramatic wings, worthless huge mansions,  and sub-par games, you shouldn't complain about anything else. Your money has spoken for you, is that not what Home has always been about post-closed beta? This is what you have been asking for the entire time, did it just now smack you in the face?? 

"There are no atheists in the 85th minute" - Teju Cole
Message 117 of 233 (306 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Nes_Daze wrote:

Don't know why you guys are complaining, I'm looking at the update, and I see nothing that bad. Thought Home was a place to socialize, and have fun with friends, you make the "experience" remember?? At least that's what I've always been told. It's a virtual world not a game, as long as developers pump out the sexy  virtual clothes, cheesy overdramatic wings, worthless huge mansions,  and sub-par games, you shouldn't complain about anything else. Your money has spoken for you, is that not what Home has always been about post-closed beta? This is what you have been asking for the entire time, did it just now smack you in the face?? 

You don't think  the  Dual Game should be removed, after what happened ?

ALL guns should be banned on Home!!

Message 118 of 233 (259 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Dec 19, 2012
Since my phone won't lwt me quote AND type for some weird reason...

In response to Strychnin:

Do you know how much a brick of gold weighs? How would I carry it around?
I would also need to get Jesus's signature authenticated. That's probably a hundred dollar bill right there!
And you can bet milkshakes will be plain old vanilla, not the good stuff like chocolate or strawberry.
So... no thank you!
Message 119 of 233 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
703 posts

Dec 19, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

You don't think  the  Dual Game should be removed, after what happened ?

ALL guns should be banned on Home!!

Was violence invented last week?  I would demand Sony remove the duel game ONLY if the object of the game were to gun down a classroom full of kids.  Otherwise, no, Sony should not have to remove anything.  

RockStar owes me AWP!!
Message 120 of 233 (232 Views)