Highlighted
Sackboy
588 posts

Re: Is anyone else disappointed with the Winter update?

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

You know I wish I could fill this whole box with cuss words, but since I'm a nice guy, I'll put this in "PG" version for ya, WHERE"S MY SANTA SUIT!!! lol,  you give EU the suit and not us, talking about unfair 

Message 21 of 233 (430 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Dec 19, 2012
I agree DG, this is the lamest winters event, is this some kind of a joke, I want some of that there smoking out of a pipe. Whats guns and dual, and masks have to do with christmas? I mean really?

Is this a joke? Wow really?
Message 22 of 233 (422 Views)
Sackboy
452 posts

Re: Is anyone else dissapointed with the Winter update?

Dec 19, 2012

hmm are they skipping Christmas event to make up for no mardi gras event, lol got to Prince ranking & all the (mardi gras) masks but nothing prompted after that,. they should've just recycled last years event so the ppl who weren't here could've gotten the cool rewards we got

Message 23 of 233 (414 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: Is anyone else dissapointed with the Winter update?

Dec 19, 2012

I'm going to sum up the whole Winter 2012 Event as if it were a movie trailer...

From the makers who brought you Tikiween... 

"I... I really need to win these masks."

"You're just wasting your time!"

"Crap!" In threaters today.

The whole event is a major let down. There is nothing to do beyond getting all the masks thanks guys. 

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 24 of 233 (410 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Releasing that dueling game is in poor taste considering the school shooting last week. It doesn't have a **bleep** thing to do with Christmas, it could have been released at a later time when Americans weren't in so much of an uproar about guns. The rewards are stupid, I never even found the parade game, I spent an hour getting my masks and I am done. I typoed done as dumb at first, that seems appropriate as well.

Message 25 of 233 (410 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

Yep, I agree.  I suggested it that ALL GUNS be BANNED on home and they come out with something like this.  I just sent GLASSWALLS a message.  I highly doubt HE CARES.   They struck OUT again, but will never get it. 

Message 26 of 233 (386 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Digitman3 wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

Dumb games. Free masks.

Digitman3 wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

To make matters worse I went to EU to check it out.  So I spawn in CP and I see people gathered around the tree, so I go to investigate.  To my surprise there's a present for me under the tree, so I pick it up and its a full FREE Santa suit.  Why are we not getting this stuff in NA?

I think our "management" has become blinded by their greed.  They don't want our suggestions, they don't want our satisfaction, they don't want our input, they just want our money.  It's become very apparent that they detest us, and only tolerate us because of the revenue they generate from us. 

What evidence do you have to support these claims?

LOL troll.  You obviously haven't been in Home lately.

I've never gotten the feeling Home's management "detests" me. But then again, I'm not delusional.

The winter space is better than Tikiween and Thankswitching. We shouldn't expect to get all the free stuff from other regions.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 27 of 233 (377 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Dec 19, 2012
They should have had easter stuff up, with Halloween, have ZA day Zombie day on the 25th. I want the drug they have, gezzz, if its one thing I dont get, its this I am o.O
Message 28 of 233 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Dec 19, 2012

I did everything in the Winter Holiday space, when I was done, I stood atop the giant sculpture of the polar bear and looked out over the landscape, the only thing that was even remotely fun was the ice skating rink  - but even that is not going to bring me back to the space on a constant basis.  I'm disappointed for the people who really look forward to these events and get a watered down rushed out version, I myself prefer holidays in the real world, so I'm not crushed by this mediocre event, But it sucks for the people expecting a lot of prizes and Holiday cheer on Home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 233 (358 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 19, 2012

I haven't been there yet. Wonder if there will be additions over time? The Winter Wonderland from a few years back was amazing. Hard to get that feel again. Sorry to hear what people are saying.

Message 30 of 233 (353 Views)
0 Likes