Dec 19 2012
By: TSUNADE1224 Treasure Hunter 3752 posts

Is anyone else dissapointed with the Winter update?

232 replies 1054 views Edited Dec 19, 2012

So far its just kissing game, dancin, duel, parade, ect but no real quest.  I was really looking forward to this update seeing what other regions got and all.  *sigh*Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 233 (1,054 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Re: Is anyone else dissapointed with the Winter update?

Dec 19, 2012

I consider it an insult.  Smiley Indifferent  DG

Posted Image
Message 2 of 233 (1,046 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

If you don't have high expectations, then you don't have to worry about getting upset.

Message 3 of 233 (1,028 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11633 posts

Dec 19, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

If you don't have high expectations, then you don't have to worry about getting upset.

Well after Tikiween, I don't expect anything anymore. I had a feeling it was going to suck, and I was right.Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 233 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
824 posts

Dec 19, 2012

I had pretty low expectations but it still somehow was bad enough to disappoint me. 

Message 5 of 233 (1,011 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Re: Is anyone else disappointed with the Winter update?

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

Like I said If this even is not as good as others I will never spend another dime in Home. Well I am  here to prove my worth I guess because I never will. This event really is an insult. Who ever designed the rewards needs to be canned immediately. I am so **bleep** off you have no friggin idea. I was hoping for tons of actual Christmas rewards but all I got was these stupid masquerade masks. What the hell does that have to do with Christmas?!?!?! I am done... I a totally and utterly done.

Message 6 of 233 (1,008 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 19, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Well after Tikiween, I don't expect anything anymore. I had a feeling it was going to suck, and I was right.Smiley Mad

I wouldn't say it sucks, but last years is already looking better.

Message 7 of 233 (993 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 19, 2012

To make matters worse I went to EU to check it out.  So I spawn in CP and I see people gathered around the tree, so I go to investigate.  To my surprise there's a present for me under the tree, so I pick it up and its a full FREE Santa suit.  Why are we not getting this stuff in NA?

Message 8 of 233 (983 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Dec 19, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

To make matters worse I went to EU to check it out.  So I spawn in CP and I see people gathered around the tree, so I go to investigate.  To my surprise there's a present for me under the tree, so I pick it up and its a full FREE Santa suit.  Why are we not getting this stuff in NA?

Because Home doesn't give a **** about NA any more. Theyd rather see us mad than happy.

Message 9 of 233 (962 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Dec 19, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I think our "management" has become blinded by their greed.  They don't want our suggestions, they don't want our satisfaction, they don't want our input, they just want our money.  It's become very apparent that they detest us, and only tolerate us because of the revenue they generate from us. 

You would think they'd learn from the stupidity of the Halloween "event", but no, they just give us some more incredibly lame games and even lamer rewards  Masks?  Really? 

Posted Image
Message 10 of 233 (945 Views)