Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Re: Is all Home Developers Insult the Community?

Jun 23, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

Granted, you've stopped doing it as much, but you get obviously annoyed any time you're accused of the subject, that says enough to me.

See this thing ^^^? Gettin alot of Forum-requests... look me up on PSN, not on here.
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3402531 <- Login/MissingItems issues, over 6 month old problem still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still unreturned as of current.

And CAN WE ALL FOCUS WITH THIS THREAD THAN PERSONAL INFORMATION!

You just don't care about focusing threads. do you??

Message 51 of 53 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Jun 23, 2012

I got tired with this thread. I'll no longer replying to this thread. due to many people replying about Personal Information. I'm sorry for angry I did they. Will this will never happened again. unless I got over reacting then yes

Message 52 of 53 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jun 23, 2012

al2009man wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

OK...allow me to translate...

Al problem has barrier language issue

Community forum stupid

Any questions ?

I got a question: Does People hate me becaus of my Barrier language problem?

I know you don't understand me due to communication issues. Just reminding you AL2009man2012Bannerv5-1

OK bro, check it out

First of all nobody HATES you...believe me when I say that.

What people ARE saying is please DO NOT create new posts after the same existing post has already been made by someone else, just to draw attention to your own thread.

Also I understand you are trying to help in the community and thats really great, but when you compose some of your posts it looks like this to many of us.

"Home Veemeee big mack small fries in whopper hot dog sammich"

Not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to let you see how others see some of your posts is all.

Try to use Bablefish or Google translationss before your finished post ...I'm sure people would like a better understanding.

Oh and dont get so defensive, other than that nobody hates you

Message 53 of 53 (20 Views)
0 Likes