Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Re: Is all Home Developers Insult the Community?

Jun 22, 2012

I don't think all Home developers insult the user's.

But yes, There are some that seem to think the Home community is just fine with "anything goes"

I dislike it when people bring up how much work the developer puts into a game.

Thats the job,  it does not mean you have to buy into the same vision.

If the developers vision and the work are done correct, they will benefit.

Message 11 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13188 posts

Jun 22, 2012

phatso64 wrote:

I don't know what you just said little kid

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 12 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Jun 22, 2012

*changed vid due to swearing and this one is better XD*

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 13 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13188 posts

Jun 22, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

He wasnt being malicious nor did he attack you, in fact he offered a few valid pointers.

I see why you get the responses you do from people now.

al2009man wrote:

pyrodragon5 wrote:

i can truthfully say, i hate that voice that fred has

al, it really doesn't suit the panda sandwich to try and be political like this.  better communication is a definite factor, might want to try an actual word processor spell/grammar check instead of the poor excuse of a spell check that jive put in, but i digress. you need to be able to take criticism (both good and bad) and steer FAR away from attacking other users.

i forgot what else i was gonna say o..0

*goes back to kicking eggs*

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here ->http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4703816

That's a good example "Why I treat u like 'S' word" which i was told from a user on my "People who dislike me" list.

I know you don't understand me due to communication issues. Just reminding you AL2009man2012Bannerv5-1

That's what I was saying in my last reply. I know he gave me a vaild point. but it's something else I was talking about.

Message 14 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13188 posts

Jun 22, 2012

I found this Youtube Comment:

"Why hating others, just because loving who they want, saying what they feel, and being who they are and who they want to be.?? Actually I am against hate!! I really want haters to open their eyes and see the truth, we are living in a world filled of discrimination, rasism, and hate, I would like to change this"

Message 15 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Well if thats the case and you are already aware of the language barrier you shouldnt assume people know what you are trying to convey to them.

Dont assume people are mind readers, just say what you mean, then try babelfish to help with your translation. Otherwise people will read you wrong, which in turn invites the comments which you are pretty touchy about.

And quoting Lady Gaga has nothing to do with the topic of developers insulting the community.

Wait..how the hell did I just get sucked into this vortex ?

Message 16 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jun 22, 2012

al2009man, I think you should give it a rest man. The Home developers do what they can. If they somehow insult the community, they probably don't mean to do it. The whole thread is a little too negative for the forum. Where are all the positive threads?

Message 17 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Jun 22, 2012

You are neither being discriminated against nor hated. It is incumbent upon you to correct your grammar so we can understand what you are talking about. You seem to use the communication issue like it's a badge of honor. You can take free classes on line that would help you with your grammar and communication skills. It's not up to the forum community to have to try to decipher every thread you write. You need to look up the word hate! Every time people disagree with you about anything, you play the hate card! Differences of opinion do not equal hate! If we all were to think alike on everything, think how boring life would become.

" Live Free or Die! "
Message 18 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 22, 2012

As other's have said Al, I have the hardest time discerning what it is you are trying to convey in most of your posts. I'll think you're taking a stand on one side, then see that you're liking all the replies on the opposite side. I'm not (and I don't think most of the folks posting here are either) trying to flame you, I just truthfully don't understand you most of the time.I just end up puzzled over it.

Message 19 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jun 22, 2012

al2009man wrote:

myalana wrote:

I'm sorry but I actually got a headache trying to glean your meaning out of that OP. Didn't you write a confusing "Pro-VeeMee"/"Pro NML" thread just a little bit ago that was locked? I'm a bit lost.

It was locked because it runs it course. actually it didn't runs any course.

Again I know you don't understand me due to communication issues.

Edit: The OP isn't about VEEMEE nor NML. it's about Beta and actual released

I know you don't understand me due to communication issues. Just reminding you AL2009man2012Bannerv5-1

It wasn't about VeeMee or NML but you mentioned VeeMee 7 times and NML twice? I'm sorry I'm really just as confused as ever. You may want to post a picture now as a reply which I might not understand either.

Message 20 of 53 (10 Views)
0 Likes