Jun 22 2012
By: al2009man Ghost of Sparta 13184 posts
Accepted Solution

Is all Home Developers Insult the Community?

52 replies 77 views Edited Jun 22, 2012

Example: VEEMEE WAS a good dev. 2 years later. complain started with the re-used spaces. actually it started with the SFRGBT!! Tropical Island. IT IS THE FIRST SPACE BEFORE RE-USING wanna proof? It's released first on 7th October 2010 on EU. later Go Fish Apartment and last Oscar's Lobster Mania Apartment. But honestly. it's a cheap space. maybe VEEMEE didn't have much time. (The SFRGBT Tropical Island was VEEMEE original Beach before the bad stuff happens)

Today i able to play No Man's Land after downloading for so long with problemdotdotdotdotdotdotdotdotn' stuff

I love everything in this game! expect for bad stuff's: Lack of Customizing and Upgrading.

Why then u have to buy items just to upgrade. 2-5 dollar over AN ITEM. EVEN WORST?! A BUGGY OVERPRICED BUNDLE. later this came and it actually suppose to give you ALL ITEM FROM NO BUNNYS LAND Well. VEEMEE hater call them "GREEDEE". NO MANS LAND HATER CALL IT "Use Money Land". (if VEEMEE make all of those item as a reward. when the same items are like a paidable upgrade for any item/weapon)

Arcade: I pass. Clones burrrrrururuurr hard for "VEEMEE HATER ALSO HATE 8-BIT WHO ARE REAL 8-BIT LOVERS".

the good stuff THE REAL VEEMEE do is: Billabong, None-Stuff we hate items, Co-Developing with Audi, Gnome Curling n' more.

For me: VEEMEE is like "The New Developers of Call Of Duty/Mass Effect 3 Ending" or Home's First Laziest Developer in Mid-2011-Present. Do you think ALL Home developers do the same they insulted us?

PS: I know you don't understand me due to communication issues. Give it a shot and think what this thread is all about!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 4 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Re: Is all Home Developers Insult the Community?

Jun 21, 2012

Considering you've been going around the forum with a "Worst Companies" list or whatever, and are now branching into a whole thread based on your misconception of wether or not VeeMee's latest product is an insult to users... "Communication issues" or not, all I understand is you need to get rid of the stupid Fred video, and turn down the drama.

Just because 1 space was made before the other 2, doesn't change the fact VeeMee's trends involve copy/paste productions and 8-bit ripoffs, it's not a matter of fandom of classics or 'which came first', but that they put minimal effort for maximum profit and greed. No Man's is their first major undertaking on their own and it's one big money-grabber, their work with parties like Audi is not relevant when they're just developers for another party, when they're flying solo, they're cheap and lazy.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 1 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Jun 22, 2012

I don't quite understand why some people complain about your writing.  If you guys can't understand it.  Add words to it to make sense of what the OP is saying. 

But seeing how I just woke up from my sleep, my mind hasn't woken up to fully understand.  Plus I'm rather forgetful after I read something.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 2 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Jun 22, 2012

i can truthfully say, i hate that voice that fred has

al, it really doesn't suit the panda sandwich to try and be political like this.  better communication is a definite factor, might want to try an actual word processor spell/grammar check instead of the poor excuse of a spell check that jive put in, but i digress. you need to be able to take criticism (both good and bad) and steer FAR away from attacking other users.

i forgot what else i was gonna say o..0

*goes back to kicking eggs*

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 3 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jun 22, 2012

pyrodragon5 wrote:

i can truthfully say, i hate that voice that fred has

al, it really doesn't suit the panda sandwich to try and be political like this.  better communication is a definite factor, might want to try an actual word processor spell/grammar check instead of the poor excuse of a spell check that jive put in, but i digress. you need to be able to take criticism (both good and bad) and steer FAR away from attacking other users.

i forgot what else i was gonna say o..0

*goes back to kicking eggs*

mercia comic here ->http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4703816

That's a good example "Why I treat u like 'S' word" which i was told from a user on my "People who dislike me" list.

Message 5 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Jun 22, 2012

I like the Happy Panda Sandwich much better..

Politics are hard enough without a language support.

English is a backwards language.

Keep it simple and keep Happy... Everyone wins a Panda Sandwich....

Message 6 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Let go back to the topic.

Message 7 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jun 22, 2012

I either like the content provided by developers or I don't. It is what it is. If I don't like it I don't use it. But I don't feel like I've been insulted.

Message 8 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Jun 22, 2012

no no..i was saying if you wanted to be political you would have to do that...and really its good advice anyway to not let anything get to you that much.  if people are trolling you simply because of your typing skills then that only shows how low they are.  atleast your posts show that you make attempts to type correctly, even though it takes a couple times of me reading them to figure it out

anyhow, on topic...dont like business model VEEMEE is using, i definitely hope they take a look at lockwood, nDreams and even heavywater and see how their business models are.  have better communication with your customers and provide items to win from the games you sell, even some for guests (doesnt have to be all of them)

mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 9 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Jun 22, 2012

I don't know what you just said little kid ... but you reached out and you touched a brothers heart .... SNOOGINS !!!!

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 10 of 53 (77 Views)
0 Likes