Wastelander
568 posts

Re: Freezers

Apr 18, 2013

I never used to think this was real thing, until last night when me Valky and a few other friends all froze up at midnight glade. We all had to force our systems off and then check for hdd corruption. I understand that it takes time to fix these things but coming from a company that can barely put out a store update by the end of the day who knows how long it will take for a fix. I just hope that the monkeys over in the home department are making this a priority

Message 71 of 266 (232 Views)
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Once again the advice telling the victims should adjust to the offenders. I just cant understand it. Why should we stop going to the places we like and they should roam freely?

The big baddies have never stopped me from visiting any space, including the ones where they are known to hang out. Much like Hannibal Lecter walking through a herd of wild and starving boars without fear or harm. I will not be stopped.

This is my Home. This is your Home. This is our Home. And this is definitely not their Home.

Well I'm no Hannibal nor a hero. I go through enough stress at the job. I dont need more on my free time. Beside won't you find it more enjoyable if the known problematic users were taken care of? Or do you just prefer it that way?

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 72 of 266 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Just a reminder to people replying to this thread. Be careful whose posts you respond to here as those posters that tend to blanket the forum with oafish, pandering, cut and paste replies tend to have their responses deleted quickly along with many other posts that are on topic as well as the entire thread that they are replying to.

Message 73 of 266 (210 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Blah blah blah Sony didnt patch the last freeze exploit, it was a developer that did.

Sony did NOTHING just like they are doing this time as well.

The only difference is this time theres been more concrete evidence sent in against the people doing it. And since these freezing bedwetters also come to the forums and read the same exact posts that we do, they also know that they are once again protected.

So reporting them, as far as Sony is concerned is equal to hear no evil see no evil.

Message 74 of 266 (204 Views)
VP of Gaming
28871 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Beside won't you find it more enjoyable if the known problematic users were taken care of? Or do you just prefer it that way?

For me, many have been "taken care of". Many people are very aware I will not hesitate to report offenses. For four years I was averaging five people a day...

I report less now as I don't run into troublemakers as often as before (maybe two a night). I think more people are aware of what they will risk by being naughty. 

But some people still cannot see even with the light on...

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 75 of 266 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Why should I avoid Peakvox Ninja? I spent a lot of money on items I use there to play the game almost daily! No I refuse!

Message 76 of 266 (181 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Well this is now and not back then and obviously the "run, go, tell" system isnt being implemented anymore, because the primary two people that are responsible for the freezes have been doing it for years now and Sony has known about it for quite awhile.

So maybe ...just maybe....everyone else is seeing the light but you.

Conrad_Max wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Beside won't you find it more enjoyable if the known problematic users were taken care of? Or do you just prefer it that way?

For me, many have been "taken care of". Many people are very aware I will not hesitate to report offenses. For four years I was averaging five people a day...

I report less now as I don't run into troublemakers as often as before (maybe two a night). I think more people are aware of what they will risk by being naughty. 

But some people still cannot see...

Message 77 of 266 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 18, 2013
The mods simply don't give a crap. It's like a murder doing the same murder the same spot the detective can't catch them. Mods are a joke . Bottomline
Message 78 of 266 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I have a question , last time this freezing thing happened I ended up quitting home for almost a year I would guess (just got tired of it).

Question is , I seen you say sony did'nt patch that freeze and was wondering what developer patched it if sony did'nt ? I'm just curious as I just simply assumed it was sony who patched it.

Thanks.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 79 of 266 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Didn't LOOT edit the android outfit or something? I could have sworn it was something to do with that last time.
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 80 of 266 (235 Views)