Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Re: Freezers

Apr 17, 2013

How can you report when he freezes you? And they dont do anything or respond to the reports on here. I asked them how to uploads the pictures to them. Gave the names of the cuplrits. Guess what? They never responded!!!

Message 51 of 266 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I have learned to stay in personal spaces and clubs when I go on home and if no friends are on or if i'm not trying to make a video I just don't go on home , I was frozen to many times in to many different spaces to risk my ps3 going out due to this problem.

I'm sure it will be fixed at somepoint ,I do not know what goes into patching things like this so I can't pretend to know when , I am however puzzled as to why the users who do this with clear cut evidence and the users i've seen bragging about doing it before I became a recluse so to speak not get any kind of suspension or ban.

Maybe some have and we just do not know , If they are going to or are banning/suspending those who are in fact doing this I would suggest maybe posting a warning when logging into home simular to message of the day.

Just an idea to get a message out to those who might not know IF something is being done to those who are freezing us on home, perhaps that might stop some of the freezers if they see a message everytime they login.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 52 of 266 (438 Views)
VP of Gaming
28364 posts

Apr 17, 2013

kymberlyte wrote:

How can you report when he freezes you? 

If you see one of the alleged freezers, write down their PSN ID. As soon as you are frozen, come here and send a PM to HomeForumMods. Include the PSN ID, date, time, time zone and details leading to the freeze.

In my case, they bragged and gave me the evidence I needed to report them. It was sweet.

Now, if you believe that a space was intentionally frozen, yet no one said anything, come here and send  PM to HomeForumMods. Include the information above, minus the name.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 53 of 266 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Apr 17, 2013

kymberlyte wrote:

Okay so I did what I was supposed to. Contacted HomeForumMods and nothing happened. Those guys are at Peakvox Ninja as we speak. Still freezing the server! Seriously what do we have to do? You want my first born child? 

This is a frustrating experience for many people that use Home, especially when they are unable to play games that they have paid to access.

Continuing to report these individuals is pretty useless at this point since Home Moderators stated 3 years ago that they knew who the freezers were and they were tracking them in Home. Unfortunately 3 years later many of the same people are still doing the same thing.

I think that SCEA Management has instructed the moderators not to take any action against this group.

It's time for the Home Community to demand that SCEA Management be allowed to act and rid Home of this problem for the good of everyone else.

Message 54 of 266 (411 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Apr 17, 2013

As always the people at PS Home do not care about you. They never have and never will. They will tell you that it takes time to fix the freeze. This is true except this fix will not happen until every one collectively stops paying for things and/or stops logging onto Home.

They will say that it is not that easy to fix. This is probably true but we do know that then can brick/ban the freezers PS3's. We know also that if that were to be protocol from now on the freezing pretty much be slowed to a crawl at least until they could patch the freeze. So there is something they can do about it right now. They just refuse to do so.

They will say that you can report them. Well the problem with that is EVERYONE knows who they are. This is including the people who can do something about the problem. They obviously refuse to rectify the problem.

If it were up to me I would rule with an iron fist and take everyone responsible out of the equation. Not because it is the profitable thing to do (like some people seem to think is the driving force for the freeze patch) but because it is the right thing to do. But we are dealing with uncaring greedy people here and that is why Home is suffering.

Message 55 of 266 (396 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Conrad I sent them a message before. It took them 2 days just to read it. And they didn't even oblige me with a response.

Message 56 of 266 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 18, 2013

kymberlyte wrote:

Conrad I sent them a message before. It took them 2 days just to read it. And they didn't even oblige me with a response.

Moderation won't comment on things like this. It's not something they do so don't take offense if they didn't personally respond to you. 

Message 57 of 266 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Honestly Im just fed up! And I'm going to continue to post about freezers until someone does something about it. I hate that the freezers have more protection than the user who want to play games and spend their money on Home. I just bought a PSN Card and I don't even want to use it I'm so disgusted with the lack of response we have gotten from Sony on this issue.

Message 58 of 266 (447 Views)
VP of Gaming
28364 posts

Apr 18, 2013

kymberlyte wrote:

As Moderation had pointed out, they will not contact us unless they have questions.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 59 of 266 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Apr 18, 2013

The sad thing about Sony not even adressing the freezer issue, and even deleting threads discussing it is that it took me less than 5 minutes searching on Google to find information on how they are doing it, and in many cases who is doing it.

If Sony doesn't care, what else is there left to do?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 60 of 266 (439 Views)