Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Is This Sony's Answer to Freezing?

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

julie_love wrote:

Nice post ALEXELWAY. Some of the people here that have been around for a while will remember that the lead moderator for Home at the time posted a 'Zero Tolerance Policy' for freezers over 3 years ago.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/A-Statement-from-Moderation-Regarding-Freezi...

I think that the moderators would love to be enforcing the terms of service in regards to freezers, but that they have been instructed not to by someone in SCEA management.

In regards to the post in this thread that Sony isn't responsible for stopping freezing, that is just ridiculous. Sony is the owner of the platform and therefore they are responsible for enforcing terms of service, even if that means cracking down on developers to patch clothing that would allow exploits.

Trolls will troll, creepers will creep and freezers will freeze. It's up to Sony as the owner of the platform to enforce their own terms of service.

SCEA Management needs to allow Home moderation to do their jobs since it's obvious that they know who the freezers are.

It's why I like you so much. You're right on the money hun and sadly those actions have influenced some to no longer consider Home as being something they would like to spend a lot of time with anymore and that's pretty sad.

When Home loses the support of some of it's best users one has to realize that some one in management isn't doing something right. 

Take the losers out already. It's high time they paid the price for this and not the community

Message 41 of 266 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Re: Freezers

Apr 17, 2013

No Way! I spent too much money on Peakvox Ninja! Why should I avoid playing a game that I've spent money on to play? 

Message 42 of 266 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Apr 17, 2013
Because right now, that's your only option.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 266 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 17, 2013

003hacker.jpg

Message 44 of 266 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

Funny how I can have blatant evidence of hackers try to fry our hdd then freeze us in this convo but you guys dont do anything about it.

Message 45 of 266 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 17, 2013

He says its not about people its about hdd frys. -.- Is Sony gonna replace my hdd when this happens?

Message 46 of 266 (240 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28871 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

As much as it sucks, Sony won't do a thing about it.

That's what people said before and yet it was fixed. 

Not everything is easy to repair. It does take time as it involves more than flicking a switch.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 47 of 266 (231 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 17, 2013

But when you have blatant evidence of them threatening to do it. Numerous pictures of the culprit and no one responds to your reports? They could take this guy out easily with the pictures I have. They chose not to.

Message 48 of 266 (265 Views)
VP of Gaming
28871 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Just keep reporting. 

There was one person who was doing this for a while. After a few months, he was gone forever. And I ran into another who caused a freeze. It was his last.

Not everything is easy. I was patient for months. Hopefully others can be too.

Keep reporting each instance.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 49 of 266 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Just keep reporting. 

There was one person who was doing this for a while. After a few months, he was gone forever. And I ran into another who caused a freeze. It was his last.

Not everything is easy. I was patient for months. Hopefully others can be too.

Keep reporting each instance.

Just keep reporting, just keep reporting... I dont want to sound like a broken record but when moderation keep telling theres nothing wrong in the abuse record they looked at. You gotta wonder...  Why is it so obvious for us who does what and they cant see anything?

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 50 of 266 (239 Views)