Splicer
39 posts

Re: Is This Sony's Answer to Freezing?

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

I have also been frozen multipule times since I saw the "freezing" threads. Usually @ the Hub and Motorstorm (which happens to be the hot spot for glitchers and mergers). The best thing to do is to report all merges altogether. I'm not sure which ones cause the freezing but they're glitches just the same. So as all ISE users, they get reported. Smiley Mad

Message 11 of 266 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

I'm actually sick of SONY'S attitude 

I stopped spending money on HOME  long time ago and I don't even read their MESSAGE of the DAY anymore.  They think everybody is has money these days and willing to spend your hard earn money on HOME.  Yet, they don't listen to us.  

We have all these problems and tired of reporting problems.  This shouldn't take them this long to fix the freeze this time.  I guess when ever they get around to it.  

It took them at least a good month to finally fix the issue with the web browser on your PS3. Don't really know, why that took so long to get fixed.  

I'm boycotting Hudson for now because it won't receive updates and they know how popular it is.  The server JAMS like 80% of the time and it's not like we are asking for much.  Konami, doesn't respond (bad customer service).  

YES, stop spending money on HOME.  BOYCOTT, because we still don't even know if HOME will be on the PS4.  Not that it matters to me. 

GOOD LUCK

Stay strong for BOSTON 

Message 12 of 266 (462 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

HearItWow wrote:

I, for one, am not at all surprised. If you ready my post yesterday, you could see this reaction coming.

I did read it, and as usual, well written and insightful.  I still have it in my email notifications.  So it's your fault that thread was deleted?  Smiley Happy

I'm not going to take all the credit, but there were some things in there that could make certain people nervous. I was just bringing up a bit of reality.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 13 of 266 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I think it's kind of funny when people assume Sony can stop it.

You're beating a broken drum, trying to get Sony to fix it. Reporting it to moderators on here, doesn't solve your problem. They can only do so much, after all, they're forum mods. They're not developers, or actual Home moderators.

Sure, they can send reports into Sony developers. But, when it comes to third parties content getting used to abuse Home. Sony is pretty much dead in the water.

After all, it's not up to Sony to fix the coding of the content that is being used. You guys should check with these third parties instead.

There's also a reason why these type of threads don't last on this forum board. It's because they always end up being the same way, which I'm sure the forum moderation staff doesn't find constructive at all.

Also, what some people don't get on here. Fighting back against the freezers, mocking them,  even to blacklisting them may be some peoples ideal way to handle the situation. But really, what you're doing is putting a target on your back.

I'm sure it's no surprise that there's a lot more people that lurk this forum, than actually post.

How do you think these people find out about the events?

How do you think these people know when things are getting posted about them on this forum?

Message 14 of 266 (435 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I think the forums should be removed and taken down for a while. 

See how good they really are.  They do look at these and it just makes me wonder what takes them so long to fix stuff. 

If it wasn't for us, they would be totally lost.  Yes, they can only do so much, but makes me wonder, if they really are paying attention! 

Message 15 of 266 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I think it's also important that those who are against freezing make a statement by not spending time with and befriending those who actually do it. That too sends a wrong message which isn't a good one when becoming social with the abusers is found to be just fine and dandy. 

Message 16 of 266 (391 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Apr 17, 2013

What would help is if Sony managers would step in here once in a while and let everyone know they are making progress on things. Home is their game but you are all the ones playing it and freezing has been a problem for a long time now. Yes we know they are always patching or having developers fix or trying to fix these issues but to hear it once in awhile would really be helpful here.

Moderators have their hands full, Developers and Sony do too. Many of you have done your part by reporting in detail with names and items used for freezers to disrupt your Home time. We/you would like to know it's not a waste of time and that it's being handled.

The one thing that everyone would accept as a huge plus here is a sweeping perma ban of those who use Hacks, ISE, Freeze to disrupt or cause virtual harm to others. EA, Sony online, and even Xbox online has perma banned users for using exploits in games and online MMO's.

''EA is conflating forum bans with account bans''

''We would like to report the termination today of multiple accounts held by players involved in the usage of third-party tools or cheats, or engaged in RMT (Real Money Trading) activities.

Based on the results of our investigation, around 4700 PlayOnline accounts were terminated while around 750 accounts were temporarily suspended.
Additionally, we have increased the number of mass bannings against certain PlayOnline violations in order to prevent illegal acts.'' -Square Enix and Sony Online

There are many others we can provide as evidence.. but all one has to do is read our Home forums daily for that. Time to step it up Sony and perma ban/brick these abusers of the rules now.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 17 of 266 (331 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

There are many others we can provide as evidence.. but all one has to do is read our Home forums daily for that. Time to step it up Sony and perma ban/brick these abusers of the rules now.

Thank you! 

Message 18 of 266 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I think it's also important that those who are against freezing make a statement by not spending time with and befriending those who actually do it. That too sends a wrong message which isn't a good one when becoming social with the abusers is found to be just fine and dandy. 

I was at Pottermore and was surprised to see a few people who once in a while post on these forums standing around talking how they spent so many hours getting around a patch so that they can glitch this or take that,,, I lost all respect for those people and the club they represent...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 266 (317 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Thank you! 

No,  Thank you and everyone who has be sending me messages on the subject and helping me realize that this is needed. Sorry it took so long for me to get it clear in my head. Once Sony bans a few of these ''users'' forever I think the message will be sent clear as day.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 20 of 266 (286 Views)