Apr 17 2013
By: Digitman3 Survivor 1454 posts

Is This Sony's Answer to Freezing?

265 replies 1045 views Edited Apr 17, 2013

I see the thread "Question to the MODS????" has been deleted, along with a few other less popular freezer threads.  Is this Sony's answer to freezing?

I read the posts that followed mine in my email notifications and saw some flaming and blacklisting, and one where Conrad states he reported the blacklisting post.  For the most part, that was a decent thread, discussing various aspects of freezers, from what losers they are, to how Sony should handle them, yet now the entire thread is gone.

So, is this Sony telling us how they are going to handle this serious situation?  Since they never tell us anything, unless they want to sell us something, what are we to read into this?  Will this be their policy now?  Delete all freezers threads and maybe the problem will go away?  Bury their heads in the sand?  Sweep it under the rug?  No object permanence:  out of sight, out of mind.  Right.  This will take care of the freezing problem.  Another fine job Sony.  Smiley Indifferent  Dean

Posted Image
Message 1 of 266 (1,045 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: Is This Sony's Answer to Freezing?

Apr 17, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

I see the thread "Question to the MODS????" has been deleted, along with a few other less popular freezer threads.  Is this Sony's answer to freezing?

I read the posts that followed mine in my email notifications and saw some flaming and blacklisting, and one where Conrad states he reported the blacklisting post.  For the most part, that was a decent thread, discussing various aspects of freezers, from what losers they are, to how Sony should handle them, yet now the entire thread is gone.

So, is this Sony telling us how they are going to handle this serious situation?  Since they never tell us anything, unless they want to sell us something, what are we to read into this?  Will this be their policy now?  Delete all freezers threads and maybe the problem will go away?  Bury their heads in the sand?  Sweep it under the rug?  No object permanence:  out of sight, out of mind.  Right.  This will take care of the freezing problem.  Another fine job Sony.  Smiley Indifferent  Dean

I may be wrong, But I think that's the Mods at Lithium's call,,, I didn't read much of the threads about freezing because I figured the subject was just spinning its wheels, how many threads have to be made about the subject before anything's done... There's an old saying,,, Your pothole wont get fixed unless the mayor hits it with his own car,,, Maybe it will take something as drastic as one of the managers getting froze in Home before they realize there is a problem caused by Human Manipulation and not just an overload of items and people.

I haven't been a victim of freezing for about a year - that because I stay out of places people here at the forums warn people about.

All I can say it keep pushing the issue and maybe they will get sick of the complaining and fix it...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 266 (1,003 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I was suprised they deleted the thread and didn't simply lock it if they didn't want further discussion. I do believe the blacklisting one needed to be removed even though that user is well known to many of us. 

Message 3 of 266 (998 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 17, 2013

My personal answer to it is stop feeding the trolls, the glitchers are watching the threads too, and are enjoying the show. Another thing is, keep reporting them in the proper places if you see them doing it, and also any time a glitch is going on in an area, just stay out of that area for a while. I would like to see more of the " home helpers" randomly show up in the known glitch areas, they may stop some of it, just by seeming to be there taking notes on what is going on, lol

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 4 of 266 (981 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Apr 17, 2013

I, for one, am not at all surprised. If you ready my post yesterday, you could see this reaction coming.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 5 of 266 (953 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Apr 17, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

I, for one, am not at all surprised. If you ready my post yesterday, you could see this reaction coming.

I did read it, and as usual, well written and insightful.  I still have it in my email notifications.  So it's your fault that thread was deleted?  Smiley Happy

Posted Image
Message 6 of 266 (934 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

This BBS has never run the way it should be run.  Some post that are locked or deleted due to "Flaming" are really locked or deleted due to arguing or debating.  Sony needs to learn the difference.

I will also say that I've seen some of the good old fanboys/girls try to get post locked or deleted when someone brings up a point of view that they don't aggree with.  If you really want to make Home all that it can be you need to look at every side to every story.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 7 of 266 (904 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Sony's answer to freezing is "Shut up and give us your money."

Message 8 of 266 (891 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Apr 17, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:

Sony's answer to freezing is "Shut up and give us your money."

Sony's answer to everything is "Shut up and give us your money."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 266 (877 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5819 posts

Apr 17, 2013

Maybe Sony needs a Wake-Up call.imagesCABXA8EV.jpg

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 10 of 266 (868 Views)