Jan 06 2014
By: LoveShockerz First Son 20 posts
Accepted Solution

Is This Real Life Are Not??

25 replies 673 views Edited Jan 6, 2014
So I am I have been using PSH. For 5 years now. And over those years I have meet some great crazy INSANE loving stupid people.. But one of the crazy things I have seen is a man who fell in love with this girl they have been a couple for 3 years but never meet never Vchat yet he gives her cash.. I ask him what if this girl who we are gonna call Pluo is a guy.. With not a moment too waste he said in the back of my mind I know she is but I not care.. So then I ask are you gay too he reply not I hate gays.. But I love her no matter what she turns out too be soo. I also have ran into alot more cases like that one.. I myself have came close too falling for pixels... Have you been in something like that or are you in one and how is it could you ever do that?
Message 1 of 26 (673 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Re: Is This Real Life Are Not??

Jan 6, 2014
I miss my Horseface friend more than i miss home itself, true story. But love? Pfft no thanks.
Message 2 of 26 (663 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
183 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2014

Personally, I haven't. But the question of real or not ultimately depends on the end user, in my opinion. Its all about imagination (i think im having deja-vu) and what you chose to beileve in. Its very easy to blur the virtual and reality lines on Home because behind every virtual character there is real person. Do some take it more serious than others...yeah and there are the people who say "its just a game".

I never like to make that judgement call for people who use Home. I prefer to let their imaginations carry them where they please. If that guy is in love, thats his buisness. Nobody will be able to convince him otherwise and who are we to even try.

Message 3 of 26 (651 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 6, 2014
I was catfished for the first 2 years in Home by my closest Home friend. She was a he in the end but there wasnt romance involved just friendship. It made me look at the place alot differently. This person kept the lie up to everyone they interacted with and was extremely careful with the lie. They did this to gain sympathy and 'gifts' from mutual friends. You see it sometimes here as well. As far as gifting items or money - only do it because you genuinely want to. Dont expect love or allegiances in response because sometimes its more than it seems to be on the surface...

Support Forums
Message 4 of 26 (650 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jan 6, 2014

People are people and if you type or talk on mic you get to know people and personalities and most of the time you get who they are without ever seeing them. NorseGamer feels like a brother I never had. Sophronia is a amazing friend. TJ is that crazy uncle who is going to embarras you but thats ok! Just a few but All people I know pretty dam well because of Home. Why people find it hard to understand how some find relationships in Home is beyond me.

You get to know people. that simple and everything else is their business not ours.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 5 of 26 (637 Views)
Fender Bender
3272 posts

Jan 6, 2014

A good friend of mine use a female avatar and want to become a woman for real. He do not "hide" his true gender to friends or aquaintnance. But for us she's a woman. I often said (s)he is the "best" woman I know on home. And one of my wife closest friend.

With time home offer a real good way to get to really know people. 

Of course there will always be creep. On Home or elsewhere.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 6 of 26 (615 Views)
Splicer
38 posts

Jan 6, 2014

Sniffs...smells CATFISH

Message 7 of 26 (559 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2014

One thing the Home developer team can be proud of, is the high detail of avatars in PS Home.

In fact, I have never seen such good looking avatars on any other game/ platform.

I believe it is very possible to fall in love with a PS Home avatar, because the avatars are detailed enough for Human brain to "accept" them.

Although I do not think anything is wrong with falling in love with an avatar, it is important to understand that the beauty of the avatar does not reflect the beauty of the person behind the avatar, in fact it does not even reflect the gender of the person behind the avatar.

So if you love an avatar, and you also know to separate the avatar beauty from the person's beauty, you are more than welcome to continue with your love Smiley Tongue

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 8 of 26 (540 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Jan 7, 2014
I remember looking across the room and seeing her big brown eyes. All I could think was, "My God, this is the one." As I slowly made my way across the floor to lay my hands on this attractive beauty, I realized right then and there...

This dog was the dog I wanted as a pet.
Complete global saturation.
Message 9 of 26 (526 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jan 7, 2014

idk, when i'm on home I don't see people as genders at all. It's our minds that we connect with, not what privates we have. Really, the only time that should ever come into affect is if you plan on meeting someone, or you've grown very close to someone. 

Message 10 of 26 (496 Views)