Jun 24 2010
By: ORIENT4EVER Lombax Warrior 93 posts

Is Theater Reward Working?

19 replies 8 views Edited Jun 24, 2010

I thought some sort of shirt for visiting toy story screen 7, but i get nothing 

GRRRRR AWOOOOO!!!!!
Message 1 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Re: Is Theater Reward Working?

Jun 24, 2010

Nope, it hasn't been updated yet.

Message 2 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Jun 24, 2010
I was just in the Theater, and someone is spamming Sony's phone number, because, you know, it's important that they know the freebies aren't working yet.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 3 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 24, 2010

I find it odd that the trailer is playing now but the reward for watching it isn't linked. From what I know, when they do theater promos like this, they update the Theater later on that day with the trailer and reward, in this case though they released the trailer but haven't released the reward for watching it.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jun 24, 2010

I really hope we get those Buzz Lightyear wings...

*Wisper-Wyre Forever*
Message 5 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Jun 24, 2010

thanks for quick replies everyone 

GRRRRR AWOOOOO!!!!!
Message 6 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Jun 24, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

I find it odd that the trailer is playing now but the reward for watching it isn't linked. From what I know, when they do theater promos like this, they update the Theater later on that day with the trailer and reward, in this case though they released the trailer but haven't released the reward for watching it.

When the Tester was running, the new episods never showed up before 4 PM-ish PST - maybe that wasn't so much the EPISODE updating, as it was the PRIZE?

I'll be at the theater later, to find out...

Message 7 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Jun 24, 2010

RARW RARARARARARARAWR I WANT MY FREE SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously lol its funny how crazy people go over free stuff but im a freebie lover myself and im sad to say i want one to............................On another topic how about a word on when midway carnival is going to be released?????

Give me a stick, trashcan lid, and a pot and ill take on the world!
Message 8 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 24, 2010

Epiclees wrote:

RARW RARARARARARARAWR I WANT MY FREE SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously lol its funny how crazy people go over free stuff but im a freebie lover myself and im sad to say i want one to............................On another topic how about a word on when midway carnival is going to be released?????

Lol, I remember the "Steven Seagal's Lawman Vest riots" that busted out in the theaters in Home for a couple of weeks, it was crazy lol

Here's a link with a video if you want to see one of these riots lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feWRiIgABMk

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 9 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Jun 24, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

Epiclees wrote:

Lol, I remember the "Steven Seagal's Lawman Vest riots" that busted out in the theaters in Home for a couple of weeks, it was crazy lol

Here's a link with a video if you want to see one of these riots lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feWRiIgABMk

How ironic that the quest to obtain something lawful was in fact so lawless...

But it's not like the Toy Story theater items will be going away, right?

...RIGHT??

Message 10 of 20 (8 Views)
0 Likes