Jun 25 2009
By: BaconLettuceToma Sackboy 379 posts

Is Sony censoring talk of Japan Home now?

1 replies 3 views Edited Jun 25, 2009

I've noticed that threads about Home Japan seem to be locked now even though there are no problems with arguing or anything illegal like region emulation hacking.

Why are threads locked suddenly? 

Is this a new policy? 

I hope not. It's just free speech about Home. Although it's on another server, it's still Home. And it's free speech... Please let us post about events and spaces there.

-------------------
Please help make Home better by supporting a BLOCK AVATAR function! So if a pest won't go away, and mods are nowhere to be found, just click IGNORE AVATAR, then their avatar will disappear from your screen, and your avatar disappears from their screen! Then you will be free of griefers. And they can't even see you!!!
Message 1 of 2 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
736 posts

Re: Is Sony censoring talk of Japan Home now?

Jun 25, 2009

BaconLettuceToma wrote:

I've noticed that threads about Home Japan seem to be locked now even though there are no problems with arguing or anything illegal like region emulation hacking.

That's exactly what it is. For the same reasons we prefer people keep the EU Home discussions on the EU forums, we'd prefer people keep cross-region discussion off the US forums. It encourages people to participate in actions that violate the Home terms of service, and it also simply does not pertain to our region and is therefor, not conductive to what we're doing here.

Message 2 of 2 (3 Views)