Wastelander
751 posts

Re: Is Nothing Sacred? Pet with eye hanging out of socket by a tendon

Dec 15, 2010

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Unacceptable to you it appears. You know you do have the option to NOT buy it. Those who purchased it certainly like the idea. It's is what makes the world go around.

Personally, I'm waiting for real pets like cats or dogs which I suspect are being made and will be released at some point.

Couldn't of said it better.

Message 61 of 72 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
627 posts

Dec 15, 2010
To kitty pyra: believe it or not its true. Last night was first time I saw that pet up close. I should have thought to eliminate it like I have with bubble machine. It just didn't occur to me. I guess maybe I am guilty of being absent minded but why would I lie about it?
Message 62 of 72 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Dec 15, 2010

WOW........your head's gonna explode if "Happy Tree Friends" ever comes to Home???

Message 63 of 72 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Dec 15, 2010

It walks on two legs and looks nothing like a real cat. It's like a cartoon so in no way should anyone be offended by this item (pet).

Get your Portable ID!

Message 64 of 72 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 15, 2010

Not to play the card... but i read the hole thread.. and just wondering...  NOT trying to start anything.. since some can get err.... off topic or offended.. but is this a religious thing? 

Thats my only guess as to why somebody would not like a Zombie type pet?

As i said.. Not trying to start anything Nor do i want to... just  err..saying..

Message 65 of 72 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 15, 2010

I don't like Nipper because I'm a cat person. I'd like to have a normal cat that will follow me around and occasionally scratch at things, just like my real one does. I can see why some people are into Benji and Nipper, but they're not my bag.

Other things that I don't like:

1. Forum veterans, especially HCVs, piling on a user because they don't like his or her posts. Not cool, guys. There's an ignore user function on this board. Perhaps you should start using it. Those "new users" that JP describes will see this thread and think that they'll be driven away for saying the wrong thing. It creates a chilling effect.

2. People talking about how much they spend in Home. Understand this: Apart from the SCEA accounting department, no one cares. You don't have any additional status because of how much you spend, unless Sony chooses to give you a reward for it. What you do have is a valiuable, first-hand knowledge of the things available in Home, that you should be able to share without talking about your big-spending ways.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 66 of 72 (17 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Dec 16, 2010

Like Joanna said,,,

We all need to speak with our wallet...

I didn't buy any of the so called pets,,, just the chuckie doll for Halloween..

But I won't buy a disfigured cat and a silly rabbit.,..

The monkey doesn't look too bad,, it would have been a must buy if it were able to crawl up my avatar and settle on my shoulder when I stopped walking...

I won't buy a pet until they start looking like pets,,,

There seems to be a few developers who hate cats,,, the squished cat I have heard about in Midway 2,,, and the pet cat with the messed up eye..

Get it together Sony and release some pest for us animal lovers!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 67 of 72 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Dec 16, 2010

the_original_se wrote:

Art_of_Ronin wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

i hope OP never plays Grand Theft Auto. O.o

if he has an issue with a cartoon-ish zombie pets eye hanging out, then i hate to see how they will react when they run over a prostitute with a tank.

LOL..Oh please GTA, thats like nothing. **rolls eyes**..LOL...  It should be Fallout game with Bloody Gore perks on and you should see the side effect of what a videogame violent can do to an enemy in game.  It goes SPLAT!!!! **heads and body parts explode in gazzillion pieces with blood and gores**.  That is how you do violent..LOL..

but there are morals and karma in Fallout, and you dont have to kill.

in GTA, there are no morals or karma, and you must kill. >:3

I still choose the good path and I still kill..Bwahahahahahaha..**evil smirks**

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Message 68 of 72 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Dec 17, 2010

OMG!!!! Hide your kids!! Hide your wife!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!! I skimed over this thread and noticed that NO ONE mentioned that there was a Zombie Rights movement about a year or two ago where people VOTED on a website to ban or allow Zombies in Home!! There was even a Zombie rally!!!

If you missed it, THE ZOMBIES WON!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's even a "Welcome home Zombies" T-shirt to comemorate the victory!! I was pro Zombie!!! XD I was 1 of 3 Ninja-Zombies (that I noticed) at the rally!! I still have pics from the event!!!!!

Message 69 of 72 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Dec 17, 2010

I hear there's clothes for female avatars that clearly show their elbows, too.

Marloo the Red
Message 70 of 72 (17 Views)
0 Likes