Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Re: Is Hong Kong the same as Japan Home

Mar 30, 2009
I have to say that the Hong Kong (Asian) Home is a shambles. It's a complete mess in my opinion. I'm so disappointed that my main PS3 account is my Hong Kong one, wish I'd gone with a US account now as the US home is far better than the Hong Kong one. For starters, there's hardly anyone ever in there, since hardly anyone owns a PS3 in Hong Kong. However, it is nice that they have game spaces for Hot Shots Golf and Siren, but you'll soon see those appearing in Europe and the US I would suggest.
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 11 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1024 posts

Mar 30, 2009

King0fHearts2007 wrote:
No Japan use to be the best but not so much any more. 

lol, you're still riding that train? Well, you're entitled to your own opinion. 

Message 12 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Mar 30, 2009

Gavi wrote:
For starters, there's hardly anyone ever in there, since hardly anyone owns a PS3 in Hong Kong.

You actually go house to house in Hong Kong to verify this? Like everyone else they know either to log into the US or Japan networks or even both because content wise Asia-Pacific PSN always gets the shaft

Message 13 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Mar 30, 2009

Francofone wrote:

lol, you're still riding that train? Well, you're entitled to your own opinion. 

Well, I got a ton of kudos on that post from other people that think I'm right.  I've also seen other post's on other forums from people that are starting to say the same thing.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 14 of 14 (13 Views)
0 Likes