Dec 08 2012
By: Akirasolid Fender Bender 3195 posts

Is Home's connection problem's getting better?

7 replies 173 views Edited Dec 8, 2012

I was recently in Home, after a few month's of non use and notice that I wasn't kicked out of the server after 10 minutes of hanging around my personal space. I even had people over in my space, where I as downloading new space's and voice chatting with people. I didn't have a single issue at all, I spent almost an hour without any issue's. I was pleasently surprised by this. So, I wondering if Home has gotten better with it's connection issues these past few month's?

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 1 of 8 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Is Home's connection problem's getting better?

Dec 8, 2012

It's much better than it was but we still have some problems with net errors. 

Message 2 of 8 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1125 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Alot has change over the last year on home. The added a new feature to the block ignore that shows above their head when active and when block they push you away from the person that dance on you. Anther thing i the server freezes are gone too and most errror are gone but still some are  here but i have faith in the home to solve them. Every week home get better and better.

Message 3 of 8 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Akirasolid wrote:

I was recently in Home, after a few month's of non use and notice that I wasn't kicked out of the server after 10 minutes of hanging around my personal space. I even had people over in my space, where I as downloading new space's and voice chatting with people. I didn't have a single issue at all, I spent almost an hour without any issue's. I was pleasently surprised by this. So, I wondering if Home has gotten better with it's connection issues these past few month's?

Yes it has improved. I credit the fresh batch of hamsters that our staff recently acquired. These one's seem to have "fresh legs" and a real knack for turning those little wheels.

Message 4 of 8 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Dec 8, 2012

I have no problems connecting on HOME.  Occasionally I might get error code, no biggie.  No net is perfect. 

Message 5 of 8 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Dec 8, 2012
it definitely seems better. I remember when it would take ages just to load it up and I had to cross my fingers and hope it would actually go through. Nowadays it loads up pretty quickly. I do get frozen and kicked out occasionally but not nearly as bad as I used to.
Message 6 of 8 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Dec 8, 2012

After being gone for a few months, it seems better than I remember it. As per usual though, one problem is replaced with another. The connection with the club/group chat channels seems to have gone downhill drastically.

Message 7 of 8 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Dec 8, 2012
;^) Heh. Though disconnections happen for us less frequently these days, we still get them at the most frustrating times. Quality over quantity, as it were. My wife and I joke that the worst enemy in the Defend Edo game is not the Cyclopses, nor the Red Ogre. Rather, the worst demon in Defend Edo is Network Error. He'll take all our points away....
Message 8 of 8 (96 Views)
0 Likes