Highlighted
May 03 2007
By: InuyashaBandicot Uncharted Territory 2087 posts

Is HOME Beta out?!

17 replies 2 views Edited May 3, 2007
I have heard people saying they've signed in to the Home Beta Trial, but whenever I go on the site, it says "Keep checking back..." What the F? How can thouse people get emails as they say, or anything to allow them in the beta trial? For me, it says keep checking back. Plus, I've read some posts saying that this beta is for Europe only, and it does say "Sony Computer Entertainment Europe". But I'm in Europe, so if the site allows the form to appear only on European servers or whatever way it know I'm from Europe, how come it says "Keep checking back"?
Proud Anime Fan! My favorite animes: Inuyasha>Bleach>Ranma ��.
I love the Inuyasha anime and manga! My PSN: InuyashaBandicot
Message 1 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Re: Is HOME Beta out?!

May 3, 2007
I wish it would say...  welcome, click here to register for home beta.
Message 2 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

May 3, 2007
The info you seek is probaby so far buried behind all the bulls***.

Right now it's a closed beta, in EU only,  with internal staff and a few known testers.

Email were sent out about a week ago to mostly US and Canada, GAP members over 18 with a verified ps3, we got the opportunity to fill out a survey, and they are to contact the "lucky few" who will be selected for the closed beta.

All of us here in the US are still waiting. It's not really known how those lucky few EU testers got their conformations or got into the beta.
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

May 3, 2007
yes
Message 4 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3390 posts

May 3, 2007

InuYasha Bandicoot wrote:
I have heard people saying they've signed in to the Home Beta Trial, but whenever I go on the site, it says "Keep checking back..." What the F? How can thouse people get emails as they say, or anything to allow them in the beta trial? For me, it says keep checking back. Plus, I've read some posts saying that this beta is for Europe only, and it does say "Sony Computer Entertainment Europe". But I'm in Europe, so if the site allows the form to appear only on European servers or whatever way it know I'm from Europe, how come it says "Keep checking back"?

There are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many threads speculating the NA release of beta...read those instead of making a new one askign the same question that everyone else is asking.
Message 5 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

May 3, 2007
it launched in Europe not America yet..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 3, 2007
I got a beta invitation....but haven't heard news from them yet if i got into it or not.  =(
PSNID: Pn0y6i9
Message 7 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6880 posts

May 3, 2007
same here
Photobucket
Message 8 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
cce
Uncharted Territory
1665 posts

May 3, 2007

rdandy wrote:
The info you seek is probaby so far buried behind all the bulls***.

Right now it's a closed beta, in EU only,  with internal staff and a few known testers.

Email were sent out about a week ago to mostly US and Canada, GAP members over 18 with a verified ps3, we got the opportunity to fill out a survey, and they are to contact the "lucky few" who will be selected for the closed beta.

All of us here in the US are still waiting. It's not really known how those lucky few EU testers got their conformations or got into the beta.

yes it is known how the europeons got in. it was by invite from their forums.
Message 9 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

May 3, 2007
wow just let it go yall. . . . .just let it go . . . . . .
Message 10 of 18 (2 Views)
0 Likes