Jul 03 2013
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 3075 posts
Accepted Solution

Is Baron's Eggcellent Plan supposed to be an owners only item?

[ Edited ]
5 replies 147 views Edited Jul 3, 2013

Because I put it in my clubhouse, but a few people who use my clubhouse say that it won't work for them, or it only works for them when I'm there. Anyone else experience this problem?

bobs fed signature
Message 1 of 6 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11822 posts

Re: Is Baron's Eggcellent Plan an owners only item?

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

You have to be there unfotunately. Actually if the game is started when you're there, you can leave.

Message 2 of 6 (142 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

Yes Bob my friend has this and we tried doing the same thing with it in their clubhouse. In order for your friends to get the rewards that they can get, you the onwer of the game, has to be there the entire time for it to work.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 3 of 6 (136 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Jul 3, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

You have to be there unfotunately. Actually if the game is started when you're there, you can leave.

Umm... No CMC the owner can't leave even after its started. For two reasons when we did it that was tried and as soon as the owner left the space the game stopped working and 2nd the game unfortunately has a lot of issues and locks up quite often so the owner needs to be there to reset it if that happens, and it will, several times..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 6 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

Awww that sucks. I was trying to be a nice clubhouse owner by leaving games for members to play and get rewards from. I wanted it to be a kind of place people could hang out at and play games even when I'm not there. Oh well I'll just find something else to amuse the patrons. Someone did mention to me also that it was working for them until I left. So I was just asking incase it might have been some sort of glitch or something.

bobs fed signature
Message 5 of 6 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11822 posts

Jul 3, 2013

U2crazy4me wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Umm... No CMC the owner can't leave even after its started. For two reasons when we did it that was tried and as soon as the owner left the space the game stopped working and 2nd the game unfortunately has a lot of issues and locks up quite often so the owner needs to be there to reset it if that happens, and it will, several times..

Now I remember. I actually was able to play it until it stopped, then I had to PM the owner to come start it up again.

Message 6 of 6 (106 Views)
0 Likes