Wastelander
485 posts

Re: Ironic Poses Removed Why ?

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2014

SkullFirekills7 wrote:
I think she means the iconic poses with the twerk looking animation. Probably removed for being too inappropriate, but I got them! Smiley Very Happy

This one? Think that one might be a part of a bundle?

twerking?

Sidekicks >> Animations and Dance Moves >> nDreams Ltd >> Value Packs

Message 11 of 17 (341 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2014
That's the one. But I think only the other iconic poses are available and not the ones with the twerk? Not sure. I've never found it again. But that's awesome it's still available!
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 12 of 17 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
485 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2014

SkullFirekills7 wrote:
That's the one. But I think only the other iconic poses are available and not the ones with the twerk? Not sure. I've never found it again. But that's awesome it's still available!

Don't have that one so not sure. It looks like the female pose on the left is a twerk, but I couldn't find a video on it. The twerk doesn't seem  to be avaiable individually only in that bundle.

Message 13 of 17 (331 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Aug 27, 2014

Spartaxoxo wrote:

Don't have that one so not sure. It looks like the female pose on the left is a twerk, but I couldn't find a video on it. The twerk doesn't seem  to be avaiable individually only in that bundle.

Next time I'm on Sparta I'll show ya, kinda hilarious actually. Especially using my Santa Claus, or flaming skeleton. He drops it like itz hot. 

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 14 of 17 (284 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2014

Spartaxoxo wrote:

SkullFirekills7 wrote:

I think I found a video with the animation in question. It's NSFW (borat suit + twerk, go figure) so won't post it, just search for "Playstation Home twerk" on YouTube and it's the first one. 

Message 15 of 17 (273 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Aug 27, 2014
Iconic poses. Is that not a Lockwood Giftmachine exclusive? It would be why it would be listed as 'unavailable'. It should be under LMO in the lkwd GM tabs.
Club: Nachtmere
Message 16 of 17 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Aug 27, 2014
It isn't a Gift Machine exclusive. I bought it from the LKWD store when it first came out.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 17 of 17 (255 Views)
0 Likes