Wastelander
870 posts

Re: Iron Fusion Panther Bots – Lockwood

Nov 12, 2012

tho, the female ones dont look really feline when we look at the face, they should have put fangs like for the male ones...

Message 11 of 24 (223 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

Nov 12, 2012
We are getting them on Wednesday. We'll know further details when the blog is posted this evening.
Message 12 of 24 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Thew902 wrote:
I checked it too after I posted and saw it said introductory bundle. It shows 6 outfits on the same screen. If the 33% applies for more than one outfit in a bundle I can already say forget it. I only would need one outfit, not six.

Its 9.99 for one and 19.99 for 3 women or 3 men suits. So you chose which 3 you want guys. 

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 24 (207 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Here ya go guys. Another video to check out. 

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 24 (205 Views)
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Nov 12, 2012

its like Transformers, Thundercats and Power Ranges had a weird freak of nature but awesome love child. Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 24 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Meh, not even remotely impressed or interested in these. If it was an LMO that allowed us to turn into normal panthers and run around like that, I'd buy it instantly.

But I'm sick of the whole robot thing; now that LMO's exist I expect better.

I only bought the original Mechjets because I was awake during that brief hour or so that they were 2.99 each, just because I KNEW it had to be a price error, and of course it was.

Maybe if there's another price error with these, I'll get them Smiley Tongue

It's not that price matters to me, but I'm not paying 10 dollars to be a robot, and I'm not supporting the concept of making robot suits instead of LMOs with all the advances we've had lately.

As I said, if we could turn into a normal panther, or a werewolf, or some other animal, I'd pay 20 lol. As long as it had good graphics and was realistic looking anyways.
Message 16 of 24 (191 Views)
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 12, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

its like Transformers, Thundercats and Power Ranges had a weird freak of nature but awesome love child. Smiley Very Happy

xD

Message 17 of 24 (177 Views)
Wastelander
591 posts

Nov 12, 2012

Tarazuma wrote:
Meh, not even remotely impressed or interested in these. If it was an LMO that allowed us to turn into normal panthers and run around like that, I'd buy it instantly.

But I'm sick of the whole robot thing; now that LMO's exist I expect better.

I only bought the original Mechjets because I was awake during that brief hour or so that they were 2.99 each, just because I KNEW it had to be a price error, and of course it was.

Maybe if there's another price error with these, I'll get them Smiley Tongue

It's not that price matters to me, but I'm not paying 10 dollars to be a robot, and I'm not supporting the concept of making robot suits instead of LMOs with all the advances we've had lately.

As I said, if we could turn into a normal panther, or a werewolf, or some other animal, I'd pay 20 lol. As long as it had good graphics and was realistic looking anyways.

So, because LMOs exist, the devs need to drop everything cool that they did in the past? I was actually thinking about this earlier, i was worried that theyd stop making things like companions and special costumes.. i would not want to see it happen, i still like companions and i happen to like robot suits, thanks. To each their own..

Message 18 of 24 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Nov 13, 2012
What they should do is:

-Make items available as both an outfit with custom animations AND LMO.

That way people who just want LMO's can have those, and those who want the outfit can have it.

-Give LMO their own slot so pets don't become obsolete.

Don't get me wrong, I love pets and have over 120 last time I counted, but I can't be bothered bringing them out now unless I plan on just standing still or sitting in one place.

I'm completely spoiled on LMO's now and refuse to move around without them lol. Another reason I won't be buying these panther bots, unless they come with a speed increase.
Message 19 of 24 (145 Views)
Sackboy
421 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

They're cool, but I'm going to pass. Konami's anime and Halloween costumes cost from $3.99 to $4.99 and they also come with custom animations and more emotes. I love Lockwood's stuff, and have purchased a Mechjet in the past, but at this point I believe $9.99 is too much for these Panthabot costumes (as well as Mechjets) when compared to Konami's costumes. If priced within the $5 range, I'd definitely consider buying.

Message 20 of 24 (119 Views)
0 Likes