Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Re: Irem Festival Square Prizes?

Dec 31, 2010

@Kingofgameslt - That space has actually been there awhile.

@Joanna - When I went to JP Home about an hour after New Year's, while in the Central Plaza I think I received the cards that I earned during the mini-game. But I don't know how or when we get the viewer and haven't had a chance to ask any of my JP friends yet.

Message 9250 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 31, 2010

Aeternitas33 wrote:

@Kingofgameslt - That space has actually been there awhile.

@Joanna - When I went to JP Home about an hour after New Year's, while in the Central Plaza I think I received the cards that I earned during the mini-game. But I don't know how or when we get the viewer and haven't had a chance to ask any of my JP friends yet.

Oh ok... I seem to have received one item which is white in color with some red looking highlights on it. I assume that those are the cards.

Message 9251 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Dec 31, 2010

Yes, Joanna, if you go to a personal space I believe you'll find those are your cards for New Year's.

Btw, there was no reward in EU Home for New Year's. It remains to be seen if they'll be one in NA Home.

Message 9252 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Dec 31, 2010

No prompt for me too.

The only things I receive on Japan Home free are the new year postal cards (one stack ornament) and the free 2011 pink yukata in Irem Square for speaking to the girl near the entrance.

I did not do the mini-quest yet, but maybe later.

I think we will all receive the viewer object for the postal cards later today or tomorrow as it is 5:30 am in Japan right now I believe, although I may be wrong and people may have already received them somehow...

Message 9253 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Dec 31, 2010

I believe that the envelopes interactive item is the card viewer and we will be able to use it in about 4 hours time.

As for Europe, it is not new year there yet, 1h 50min to go at the earliest I think and 2:50 to go where I'm at.

Message 9254 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Dec 31, 2010

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Sorry to hear that Liza--hope you make it back soon. YLOD is such a scam....IMO its a designed manufacturing flaw intended to put a designated life span on the original consoles. They have made a killing by charging everyone $150 for a refurb that wont last for long either...or better yet for them, by forcing you to buy a new slim model! Typical Sony.

No big deal. That fat PS3 was 4 years old and it was given to me. I already went out and bought a new 160 GB slim this afternoon. I looked into the options of repairing the old one or trading it in for a refurb. The new one seemed like the best option. I sure hope that it functions well because I'm already missing the older one. I don't like losing the 2 extra USB ports, the flash card slots or the sweet glossy black finish. The extra HDD space doesn't do much for me since the 60 GB one was only half full anyway but the quieter fan will be nice. Plus the new one came with a GT5 game so that should be pretty cool.

Set up can wait. Time to head out for some New Year's Eve celebrating!

castle3
Message 9255 of 9,673 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Dec 31, 2010

Niiice...new PS3 in place (hope that one lasts for longer than 4 years!)...now out for some fun! wahooooooo!!!! Have fun and Happy New Year!

(btw, I didnt like losing the memory card slots and 2 USB ports when I got my slim either, but it does run a lot smoother I have to say)

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to NOT get e-mails for every post that we make on this thread? I turned all e-mail preferences to "NO" the other day and when I just logged in to my e-mail acct my inbox was filled with about 100 forum messages again!

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 9256 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 31, 2010

You need to go to each thread and stop them by clicking on the notification item in the box on the right.

Message 9257 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Dec 31, 2010

DanMW_US wrote:

I believe that the envelopes interactive item is the card viewer and we will be able to use it in about 4 hours time.

As for Europe, it is not new year there yet, 1h 50min to go at the earliest I think and 2:50 to go where I'm at.

Yeah. One hour 20 mins to New Years in EU (I was a little off on that one  ). Sorry, been cooking all day. 

@Hopper. Now you need to click "Stop email notifications" in the upper right corner of this thread and any other that you receive them from.

Message 9258 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Dec 31, 2010

Macross seems to have a new quiz in the Cafe, but I think I'll wait for fa-ga or for the answers to show up here, Macro Squeeze, but then I will have to untranslate the page. 

Message 9259 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes