Survivor
1924 posts

Re: Irem Fest square prize

Dec 20, 2010

ReccaWolf wrote:

Yes, HK's WW space game is not broken. I won when I figured out the switch between X and O because it's Asian.

Just follow along those lines and you should get your WW item from Santa.

HK Home apologized for their blunder on the 16th-17th, due to its server. But what they should've done was to send out the Prinny shelves to the ones that came to Home Square before. And, besides, they should give out an item EVERY DAY - and they're still not doing it!

we don't know that all presents won't be given out. They could just be adding an extra day, or maybe they will give two on one day.. 

Message 9000 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: The most taxing 2 day Xmas Event marathon EVAR!!

Dec 20, 2010

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Not sure if 8 pm EST tonight in HK Home Square worked for everyone (or anyone), but I'll be there for awhile around that time to see if anyone shows up.

You need to PSN message all your friends in NA and JP ASAP. That's what I always did to get large gatherings. What's the theme?  

Message 9001 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Re: Macross Quiz Answers

Dec 20, 2010

hyperkane wrote:

Maybe this makes more sense to you than me.        (sorry if it's no help)

Listed as Marine Wig  ---->  "Marine Earrings (Hibiscus)" With the possession of that ball game and a silver wolf silver coin shops humanity

Source 

I appreciate the help hyperkane. I saw your link in an earlier post, unfortunately as you've stated, it's not much help as translation makes no sense .

I'll just keep at the game til I get more unlocks, and I hope the Platinum trophy isn't necessary to obtain the wig .

Maybe I can sneak up on someone who has the wig and check their profile to see what trophies they have for the game?

Message 9002 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Dec 20, 2010

ok I'll try to send PM's now.....kind of late getting this pulled together. As far as theme, I guess Christmas if we can, but I dont think I have much in the way of Christmas clothes in HK. Just do the best we can I guess.

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 9003 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Dec 20, 2010

HOPPER_34 wrote:

ok I'll try to send PM's now.....kind of late getting this pulled together. As far as theme, I guess Christmas if we can, but I dont think I have much in the way of Christmas clothes in HK. Just do the best we can I guess.

Cool. I'll stop by. The Football game tonight should be pretty one-sided but I'm going to watch some of it.The HK Bowling Alley is NOT Christmas-y but in the future remember it has a Dance Area, Darts, Arcades, Billiards and Bowling.  

EDIT: I think HK left the Xmas decor up from last year in final room in the cave at the end of the tram ride.  

Message 9004 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Dec 20, 2010

hyperkane wrote:

EDIT: I think HK left the Xmas decor up from last year in final room in the cave at the end of the tram ride.  

I think your right I got the christmas hat there a couple of months ago.

Kane you posted this below how does that work?

You get to take a photo with a FREE Holiday themed snowy framed border saved to your HD. Actually, you get as many as you can take.  

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 9005 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Dec 20, 2010

Those are both probably even better spots to go kane. Well, we can start in Home Square and see how many people are there first and then go to either one of those places if we want to. I sent pm's on PS3 to a lot of people, but if you didnt get one I apologize....I had to do it kind of a hurry because I had a lot of other stuff going on here this afternoon. I should have planned this a little better and given some more advance time to really do it right I guess. Have to see how this goes.....hope to see some people there!

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 9006 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Dec 20, 2010

strider367 wrote:

hyperkane wrote:

I think your right I got the christmas hat there a couple of months ago.

You get to take a photo with a FREE Holiday themed snowy framed border saved to your HD. Actually, you get as many as you can take.  

A poorly worded PS Blog led people to believe that there was a reward item from WW where you get the elf to take your picture. I was getting exhausted with all the confusion and the threads of people looking for a free item when it's only a photo and I was looking to simplify this 'poorly worded' "freebie" that doesn't exist, that people keep looking for and it seems I am just making it worse, so I will never speak of it again. (See the Elf Photographer in Winter Wonderland)   I'm just exhausted, aren't you?  

=================================================================
===========

Psycle_ShifT wrote:
We were suppose to get an item for doing photo but I guess they removed it

Message 9007 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Dec 20, 2010

Thanks 4 the heads up on the hk prinny reward,i got it       I also managed to get the Macross reward even though i'd missed 2 of the shows in theater     Also blagged the yeti outfit in Audi, all in all, a good day 4 me

Jac
Message 9008 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Dec 20, 2010

hyperkane wrote:

strider367 wrote:

hyperkane wrote:

I think your right I got the Christmas hat there a couple of months ago.

A poorly worded PS Blog led people to believe that there was a reward item from WW where you get the elf to take your picture. I was getting exhausted with all the confusion and the threads of people looking for a free item when it's only a photo and I was looking to simplify this 'poorly worded' "freebie" that doesn't exist, that people keep looking for and it seems I am just making it worse, so I will never speak of it again. (See the Elf Photographer in Winter Wonderland)   I'm just exhausted, aren't you?  

=================================================================
===========

Psycle_ShifT wrote:
We were suppose to get an item for doing photo but I guess they removed it

Thanks for the clarification now I got it lol...

Beyond exhausted but almost done yea...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 9009 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes