First Son
1 posts

Re: Gold PS3 Reward

Nov 22, 2010

I have been signed up for psn for over a year, and i am a frequent user. Still haven't recieved my code yet lol

Message 8290 of 9,673 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: Real Hatsune Miku Concert for you all (Posting break)

Nov 22, 2010

Art_of_Ronin wrote:

For you all JPN HOME Jetsetters attend the long ago Hatstune Miku concert to earn the green glowy onion stick, here is the real life Hatsune Miku concert in Japan.  You will be surprise how will the concert is held and set up from being a 2D to well, take a look, you will be amaze. Just something I found for you all that frequent JPN HOME and need it a break from posting.  Enjoy!

Hatsune Miku in concert!

Only if in the near future there is a Sharon Apple concert in real life..Wow O__O

EDIT: Tune it to 1080p quality stream and as well watch the next Vocaloid character on stage performance.

Thanks Art. We all enjoyed reminiscing.     But Chun-Li is still the cutest.    

Message 8291 of 9,673 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Nov 22, 2010

Thanks for the concert video, Art. Yes, the Sharon Apple concerts will come true later in the future.

And Chun-Li's still cute. ^^

Message 8292 of 9,673 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Nov 22, 2010

Just catching up on this thread a little bit here--thx for the video Art.....I had no idea she was an actual virtual rock star in Japan! Nice pic of little Chun-Li there too kane. lol

I haven't been in Home quite as much after the update, because I don't want to ruin my fairly new console with all the manual shut-downs, but I am still trying to enjoy it as much as I can. I always enjoy seeing all of the cool, interesting and fun people that I have met in Home and I can't ever get too far away from it for that reason. I havent exactly been too kind with some of my posts lately in the support forums and in some general forum threads and I don't feel too good about reacting that way---I just want to see Home reach its full potential so bad and it has been pretty frustrating to have to wonder again where the real commitment is with our NA Home team. Anyways, enough of that--I have sounded off enough about that and a lot of others have too and I know people are tired of hearing about it.

Also, I feel really bad and concerned about not having Carla_Birch on my friends list anymore. Her message to me left me wondering about what has happened. Carla--if you read this I hope you are ok and I really want to thank you again for all of your help, your invaluable knowledge of Home, your brilliant website and for some really interesting conversations. I wish we could have had more because I always found you to be so intelligent and informative. I wish the best for you and hope that I get to see you again sometime in the future. PEACE

btw, I voted for the Akiyama outfit because I am trying to keep up with Recca!

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 8293 of 9,673 (12 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
871 posts

Re: Irem Festival Square Prizes?

Nov 22, 2010

ReccaWolf wrote:

drake21734 wrote:

Anyone know where the purchaseable xmb avatars are on the Japan PS Store? I've seen people with ones that aren't in the batch of defaults we get but I can't find them in the store to buy. Thanks.

BTW Recca I went with the right box since left won the last time.

I don't know where to find them, honestly. But I know that they're there someplace. If anyone knows about them, let us know.

And good luck to you. I might change my mind and go with right, but you never know.

EDIT: Switched to the right ??? box vote. I think Beneloben and Strider is right on this one. I hope so for tomorrow...

How eerie. About an hour after I posted this I went on the store and clicked on a street fighter banner and low and behold there were the avatars for that. Got the one I wanted but I'm still curious to find where the others are. I still couldn't find the street fighter ones again by going through the store.

Message 8294 of 9,673 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Nov 22, 2010

I'm wishing you all that is trying to get the Akiyama outfit this round - Good luck to you!

Message 8295 of 9,673 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Nov 22, 2010

Hi all I just popped in2 Liar game.......................and i won the Akiyama outfit !  

Jac
Message 8296 of 9,673 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Nov 22, 2010

HOPPER_34 wrote:

Just catching up on this thread a little bit here--thx for the video Art.....I had no idea she was an actual virtual rock star in Japan! Nice pic of little Chun-Li there too kane. lol

I haven't been in Home quite as much after the update, because I don't want to ruin my fairly new console with all the manual shut-downs, but I am still trying to enjoy it as much as I can. I always enjoy seeing all of the cool, interesting and fun people that I have met in Home and I can't ever get too far away from it for that reason. I havent exactly been too kind with some of my posts lately in the support forums and in some general forum threads and I don't feel too good about reacting that way---I just want to see Home reach its full potential so bad and it has been pretty frustrating to have to wonder again where the real commitment is with our NA Home team. Anyways, enough of that--I have sounded off enough about that and a lot of others have too and I know people are tired of hearing about it.

Also, I feel really bad and concerned about not having Carla_Birch on my friends list anymore. Her message to me left me wondering about what has happened. Carla--if you read this I hope you are ok and I really want to thank you again for all of your help, your invaluable knowledge of Home, your brilliant website and for some really interesting conversations. I wish we could have had more because I always found you to be so intelligent and informative. I wish the best for you and hope that I get to see you again sometime in the future. PEACE

btw, I voted for the Akiyama outfit because I am trying to keep up with Recca!

Hiya Hopper.  Indeed is been a while seeing you online on my NA buddy list and no worries with the video break from posting.

Interms with manual shut down of your new PS3 which am sure you can try to ignore but eventually you will come across that in the near future which can't be ignore if require a manual shut down.  I had that last night and may be couple of time now and which sometime frustrates me, but you gotta do what you have to if you want the machine to be off.

Yep, HOME is slowly building its potential after seeing ver. 1.4 has done for it.  I can see HOME slowly matures it self if HOME team considered our (users) request and see if it deem fits to make it happen.  They don't say "Rome wasn't built in a day.", thus HOME is the same.  HOME will grow depend how we all approaches it and shape it.  For now don't you loose sleep over on how HOME is shaping up, plus you are a voice/concern consumer on this product and so you can expect new and improve things to make your experience more friendly and less hassle.  All in due time my friend, all in due time...

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Message 8297 of 9,673 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Nov 22, 2010

mrs__Peel wrote:

Hi all I just popped in2 Liar game.......................and i won the Akiyama outfit !

Hiya Jac. Me too. I had trouble sleeping the other night and changed my vote from Akiyama (which wasn't easy ). Anyway, I think they are doing a good job of bringing us back over and over to advertise their game and in the end we will all finally get the whole loot.  

Message 8298 of 9,673 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Nov 22, 2010

Hey there Jac--thx for that info...I won too!!! wahoo

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 8299 of 9,673 (12 Views)
0 Likes