Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Re: New Hudson Software Spaces in JP

Jul 21, 2010

That bites . How do you get a Japanese account?

Message 5460 of 9,673 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 21, 2010

kasumi6789 wrote:

That bites . How do you get a Japanese account?

Check your messages in the upper right hand corner if you will, thanks Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5461 of 9,673 (20 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Iron Man Outfit Pics!

Jul 22, 2010

I found these in the EU forums, the Iron Man codes have been distributed to the top ten winners of the Iron Man minigame. Looks like we'll have to set up that photoshoot with Quin lol. Here's a few pics.

PlayStation®Home Picture 21-7-2010 11-34-35.JPG

PlayStation®Home Picture 21-7-2010 11-35-39.JPG

PlayStation®Home Picture 21-7-2010 11-37-27.JPG

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5462 of 9,673 (20 Views)
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 22, 2010

kasumi6789 wrote:

Do you need a Japanese account to play?

Yes you do at the moment. Would be nice if this space came to North America. Looks like a lot of fun.

Message 5463 of 9,673 (20 Views)
Survivor
1924 posts

Jul 22, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

^_^;

I just wanted to let everyone know incase you missed it, there's a free dynamic US Air Force theme. It's a bit hard to find since it's NOT in the theme section. It's under the NEW RELEASES category, row 6.

There's also a free rental of Godzilla 2000 that's available only for a limited time.

=]

NA PSN Store?

YUP. For both theme and Godzilla. 

btw, i just came from Toro space. It's a ghost town right now.....

Message 5464 of 9,673 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 22, 2010

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

F1REFLY_SEREN1TY wrote:

^_^;

I just wanted to let everyone know incase you missed it, there's a free dynamic US Air Force theme. It's a bit hard to find since it's NOT in the theme section. It's under the NEW RELEASES category, row 6.

There's also a free rental of Godzilla 2000 that's available only for a limited time.

=]

NA PSN Store?

YUP. For both theme and Godzilla. 

btw, i just came from Toro space. It's a ghost town right now.....

Thanks for the info FF

Really? Um......lets hope that changes in about half an hour, according to Recca, that's the time the Toro event should be starting...

Message 5465 of 9,673 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Jul 22, 2010

Thank you I will check it out.

Message 5466 of 9,673 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
427 posts

Re: Iron Man Outfit Pics!

Jul 22, 2010

KarateChampChad wrote:

I found these in the EU forums, the Iron Man codes have been distributed to the top ten winners of the Iron Man minigame. Looks like we'll have to set up that photoshoot with Quin lol. Here's a few pics.

PlayStation®Home Picture 21-7-2010 11-34-35.JPG

Two words come to mind seeing the Iron Man suit. "Epic" and "awesome".

Message 5467 of 9,673 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 22, 2010

BaronBrain wrote:

Here's an update for those of you who just came to the Toro Station birthday event a short while ago at 7pm PST / 10pm EST and were disappointed nothing was going on and there was no t-shirt reward. (The parade you saw occurs every hour; it's nothing special)

I just went back and looked at Recca's original posting, and this event start time was WRONG! Whoever posted them did an incorrect conversion between JST (Japan Standard Time) and our own time zones.

We were there four hours too early.

Here's Recca's original posting:

Seems that Toro Station will be giving away a free shirt to those that attend a special anniversary (it looks like 11 years of something when I entered, I got the special white text about it). The event will be on July 22nd, and you must show up from 3pm to 6pm Japan time (for those that want to translate what that is under PST/EST, that's fine by me). Credit goes to MaynardIsGod-JP for the translation.

3:00pm to 6:00pm JST (Japan Standard Time)  = 
11:00pm - 2:00am PST  /   2:00am - 5:00am EST
So if you want to properly participate in this event, we will need to return to the Toro Station space three hours from now, 
Apologies to those living in EST areas.

Aw hell, no wonder. Seemed like something was amiss when nothing happened.....thanks for the info Baron. At least we were early and not late on this.

Message 5468 of 9,673 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
451 posts

Jul 22, 2010

Here's an update for those of you who just came to the Toro Station birthday event a short while ago at 7pm PST / 10pm EST and were disappointed nothing was going on and there was no t-shirt reward. (The parade you saw occurs every hour; it's nothing special)

I just went back and looked at Recca's original posting, and this event start time was WRONG! Whoever posted them did an incorrect conversion between JST (Japan Standard Time) and our own time zones.

We were there four hours too early.

Here's Recca's original posting:

Seems that Toro Station will be giving away a free shirt to those that attend a special anniversary (it looks like 11 years of something when I entered, I got the special white text about it). The event will be on July 22nd, and you must show up from 3pm to 6pm Japan time (for those that want to translate what that is under PST/EST, that's fine by me). Credit goes to MaynardIsGod-JP for the translation.

3:00pm to 6:00pm JST (Japan Standard Time)  = 
11:00pm - 2:00am PST  /   2:00am - 5:00am EST
So if you want to properly participate in this event, we will need to return to the Toro Station space three hours from now, 
Apologies to those living in EST areas.

ADDENDUM:
As F1REFLY reminded me, Home shutdown/updating occurs tonite at 12:00am PST, so it should be impossible for there to be a three-hour Toro Birthday event during that time. Unfortunately, I don't have any answers to this, as I has nothing to do with the original posting. … perhapts Recca's event times or date was incorrect?

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."

— Sterling Malory Archer

Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…
Message 5469 of 9,673 (20 Views)