*huggles a Toro plush*

Message 4060 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

Re: Irem Festival Square Prizes?

May 3, 2010

@ F1REFLY_SEREN1TY

Great translation on gaining the 9,80 Yen restaurant dialogue!  I finally got the model building and decor it in my ghetto out door home..Ha ha..

@ Reccawolf

Wow, so if you purchase a 30 days Premium account with Toro Station you'll get two additional stamps?  Thats like three stamps ahead before last stamp for the 1st Ts!  I will be contemplating if I should upgrade my to 30 days Premium with Toro Station news.  Thank you for the heads up on how to gain the additional stamps in speedy fashion.   Ooo, as well the 300 credit you get by signing up Premium, neato!

@ Hyperkane

Good break down with the how-to gain first stamp and 9,80 Yen resturant building model walk thru.

@ fa-ga4567

Great break down on the episodes of Toro Station with stamp achievement for non-Premium users.  Lets hope the way you suggested per news update with 2 or 1 major news to watch to gain the stamps is true!

----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
Message 4061 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: JP - Toro Station - Stamps

May 3, 2010

ReccaWolf wrote:

Me? Obessed with the Sony cat? NO WAY!!!!! Smiley Mad

*huggles a Toro plush*

OK. I just clicked Toro Station under What's New and saw the game preview video. I can't stop pushing the back button to repeat video.     This looks highly entertaining and I need just a few Yen from all of you.    Smiley Tongue   I hope it comes in English someday!  

Message 4062 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2604 posts

May 3, 2010

hyperkane wrote:

ReccaWolf wrote:

Me? Obessed with the Sony cat? NO WAY!!!!! Smiley Mad

*huggles a Toro plush*

OK. I just clicked Toro Station under What's New and saw the game preview video. I can't stop pushing the back button to repeat video.     This looks highly entertaining and I need just a few Yen from all of you.    Smiley Tongue   I hope it comes in English someday!  

Is it a mini-game for Toro Station on the PS3?  If that is the same game you just described, a friend of mine got the Asia version which has English menu and its quite entertaining and fun.  Check it out!

Toro Anniversary Collection

"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
Message 4063 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 3, 2010

Art_of_Ronin wrote:

Is it a mini-game for Toro Station on the PS3?  If that is the same game you just described, a friend of mine got the Asia version which has English menu and its quite entertaining and fun.  Check it out!

Toro Anniversary Collection

If not it's very similar. I saw golf, go-karts, etc. Like HOME for cats.  Smiley Very Happy  I bought (with my free earned Toro Dollars) a traditional Japanese headband and a sweater for my cat then found I had some basic clothes in my closet. I'm still a little lost and wish I could change my left/right view to right/left I always look the wrong way. My little cat might get hit by a car? 

Honey I shrunk the cat !

Message 4064 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

May 3, 2010

hyperkane wrote:

It's interesting that that video "4m_torostation" is no where to be found on the PSN store, so the only way to watch it is via the "What's New" menu in the XMB.

This got me wondering if other videos from the "What's New" menu are also missing from the JP PSN store, and sure enough, none of the videos are available for download off the PSN store:

• MGS: Peace Walker (12340_WhatsNew_MGS_PW_CM)
  • 5 Title Line Up (12327_05_LineUp)
  • Weekly Toror Station (4m_torostation)
  • PS Store Update Vol. 7 (1233_PS_ranking_7)

I wonder if some or even all of the videos from the other region's "What's New" menu are also not available for download from their PSN stores?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 4065 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

May 3, 2010

Art_of_Ronin wrote:

@ Reccawolf

Wow, so if you purchase a 30 days Premium account with Toro Station you'll get two additional stamps?  Thats like three stamps ahead before last stamp for the 1st Ts!  I will be contemplating if I should upgrade my to 30 days Premium with Toro Station news.  Thank you for the heads up on how to gain the additional stamps in speedy fashion.   Ooo, as well the 300 credit you get by signing up Premium, neato!

No, no, no! You only get 2 stamps overall on No. 26 - One stamp from the big news for normal members (which we had accomplished from "reading" the Toro space in Home), and one stamp from the extra article we couldn't go into before that had the green box on it and it was shaded off, which is the premium member article. Read the extra article you unlock to get the 2nd stamp.

Message 4066 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
32 posts

May 4, 2010

Hi guys, I was playing the toro news earlier, when i logged into JP home i received some items   .........i checked and found i had these 

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh105/hoeikcaj/PlayStationHome4-5-201022-18-40.jpg>

I got these from watching the project diva show 

below are the steps to get to this show  : )

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh105/hoeikcaj/-2010_5_422_43_32-1.jpg>

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh105/hoeikcaj/-2010_5_423_04_29.jpg>

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh105/hoeikcaj/-2010_5_423_06_16.jpg>

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh105/hoeikcaj/-2010_5_423_06_41.jpg>

then u will get get  screen  ....... i must say this is a very amusing show  : )

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh105/hoeikcaj/-2010_5_423_03_11.jpg>

Jac
Message 4067 of 9,673 (9 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

May 4, 2010

woops  sos , i  didnt post the pics properly : (

Jac
Message 4068 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

May 4, 2010

Grrr, this Toro thing is frustrating, I'm about to give-up LOL ...

First, had to d/load it from the PSN store as it wouldn't from within Home ... then, once I d/loaded & installed it, I get this ...

Four of these in all ... no problem ... but then I get this ...

and this is where the problem starts, because it stays on that screen forever ... 5 minutes, 20 minutes, half an hour, whatever, no change ... the only 2 choices I have are to press my PS3 button and quit or press start, which brings this screen

That big block of text stays in the middle of the screen and from this point on, no button does anything ... except the PS3 button to quit. I know I sound like a noob LOL, but it's getting frustrating ... I've deleted and re-installed ... deleted the save data, and always get the same result

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 4069 of 9,673 (9 Views)
0 Likes