Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: IREM now

Dec 31, 2009

The Kimono's look the same, yellow/black, for both males and females but you won't get both of them automaically. It requires the correct gender avatar. I'm going to check the other vendors and see if there is something else here.

Lots of lag here (place is packed) so I won't attempt to load my female wardrobe in this space. LoL.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 12-31-2009 07:41 AM
Message 1260 of 9,673 (31 Views)
Survivor
2604 posts

Re: CBeyond's Home Coke Cola Video

Dec 31, 2009
Hot damn!  So I guess its Christmas all over again with JPN HOME with their New Year swags.  Can't wait to get home from work and check all JPN HOME space .  In the meantime I shall read up with Joanna and Dcs exploit update with whats new and free on this threads.  Keep up the good work you two!
----------------------------------------------
"I present you facts, not sugar coated fiction..."

"Art imitate life, life imitate art..."

"To live through an uneventful day from sunrise to sunset, is the most precious that one can ask for..."

"You create the world of the dream. We bring the subject into that dream and fill it with their subconscious." - Dominic Cobb
----------------------------------------------
Message 1261 of 9,673 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 31, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The Kimono's look the same, yellow/black, for both males and females but you won't get both of them automaically. It requires the correct gender avatar. I'm going to check the other vendors and see if there is something else here.

Lots of lag here (place is packed) so I won't attempt to load my female wardrobe in this space. LoL.

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 12-31-2009 07:41 AM

I did both Robes to see what they were and stuff, Loaded fine in my area. It was packed when the change started to happen, But now that the change is over they all are leaving! LOL!

By: DCS

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 1262 of 9,673 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 31, 2009

Irem Beach is turning to daytime as well now, Hurry if you wanta see it.

LOL!

Getting better every minute!

Message 1263 of 9,673 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 31, 2009
Edit: Just saw this in a previous post. Hee hee.

Free Kimono at the vendor in Irem Square. I just learned that if you use a male and female avatar you will get different kimino's. Woot! Like what am I going to do with a male Kimono but I'll try and get pics up at some point.

Boy do guys walk funny. LoL.   I need to spend some time making a cute male avatar. This default guy just doesn't cut it. Hee hee.

Jo

Message Edited by Joanna_Dark_ on 12-31-2009 07:52 AM
Message 1264 of 9,673 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 31, 2009

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Spelunker also did some New Years stuff as well. Yahoo!

It is snowing at the Cave with snow on the ground. Where did the rain go! LoL. You see the Home application can do this stuff. North America, where are you? You guys need to pay attention. Really!

Message 1265 of 9,673 (31 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 31, 2009

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

It is snowing at the Cave with snow on the ground. Where did the rain go! LoL. You see the Home application can do this stuff. North America, where are you? You guys need to pay attention. Really!

The snow on the Ground in Spelunker was added a few weeks ago, Where have you been? LOL!

The New Years stuff in the cave is whats new today! Yahoooo! Get those camera's out people i'm telling ya!

Same with the Beach! Some strange Boat in the water with a Flag on it? Hmmmm, Just odd!

Message 1266 of 9,673 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: CBeyond's Home Coke Cola Video

Dec 31, 2009

Art_of_Ronin wrote:
Hot damn!  So I guess its Christmas all over again with JPN HOME with their New Year swags.  Can't wait to get home from work and check all JPN HOME space .  In the meantime I shall read up with Joanna and Dcs exploit update with whats new and free on this threads.  Keep up the good work you two!

Well seems like IREM Went all out, But they only seem to give out today the New Robes and nothing else yet. Maybe they add more daily? But looks like the robes are it with Freebies! Oh Well! It's still nice for a change!

Well everyone enjoy!

Message 1267 of 9,673 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 31, 2009

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Irem Beach is turning to daytime as well now, Hurry if you wanta see it.

LOL!

Getting better every minute!

Home can do this. Awesome. I so loved the night time here at the beach. This sunset is beautiful however. I need to put on a bikini.

Message 1268 of 9,673 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 31, 2009

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

The snow on the Ground in Spelunker was added a few weeks ago, Where have you been? LOL!

The New Years stuff in the cave is whats new today! Yahoooo! Get those camera's out people i'm telling ya!

Same with the Beach! Some strange Boat in the water with a Flag on it? Hmmmm, Just odd!

I haven't been to the Cave obviously. LoL

Message 1269 of 9,673 (31 Views)
0 Likes