Mar 05 2014
By: smokingpistol Ghost of Sparta 9504 posts

Introduce Yourself!

60 replies 956 views Edited Mar 5, 2014
Hey everyone! Smiley Happy

are you:
• New to the official Home Forums?
• New to Playstation Home?
• An established user who would just like to introduce themselves and what it is they are 'about'?

THEN, THIS IS THE THREAD FOR YOU! ^_^

Don't be shy, take a moment if you would like to mention something about yourself, the games you enjoy playing or what it is you enjoy doing on the PSN or in Playstation Home Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 1 of 61 (956 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Mar 5, 2014
I will go Smiley Wink

Hey, my name is smokingpistol and I have been a Home user (and reward hunter Smiley Tongue) for five years+ now. I started here on the forums a few years after that despite lurking for a while before finally posting Smiley Happy Lots of changes have happened through the years but it has been fun to watch the progression. I have owned every Sony home console since the PS1 and my favorite game title of all time would probably be Final Fantasy VII.
I am a casual gamer nowadays with limited time (real life grrr *shakes fist*), but if I can ever be helpful here or in Home/on the XMB, feel free to hit me up via a forum Personal Message (PM) or simply message me on the XMB Smiley Happy
See you in Home ^_^
Support Forums
Message 2 of 61 (942 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Mar 5, 2014
Hi, i am buckallmighty. (Not to be confused with Jesus)

I pretty much mock everything smokingpistol just said, except i like to party as well.
Message 3 of 61 (919 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Mar 5, 2014

You really are a bad man Buckallmighty. Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 61 (902 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2014

Hello my name is Soulycon and I'm an alcoholic.  I have been a Home user since 2009.  I have joined the Home forums 2009 Christmas day.

But I never got into it.  Until around 2011 or was it 2010.  Golly I can't remember.

I enjoy playing anything that peaks...Peeks... I find interesting.

I enjoy changing every 5 minutes on Home and being in my own little world where I imagine myself going to another world with Digital Monsters that talk.

I love to joke around with "friends" By "friends" I mean two people.  Mostly one... 

I also enjoy bring my Alt to the party so I'm not loney.  I'm not crazy, I don't talk to myself! 

Edit:

I also enjoy writing song lyrics and watching various forms of anime. 

I love drawing from time to time.

I also love doing random voices that might scare people into thinking I'm weird... Oh wait... You've probably already thought that by reading this post, by me! Soilycon, the king of Soil.

Where am I from?  I am from a land far, far away.  This land contains places of mystery and bizzare happenings.

Also igloos and polar bears. 

How old am I?  12.  Yes 12 years old.  (Read it backwards to unravel my true age and unlock the disc to unleash the pheonix inside.)

My twitter account is the same as this one.  Except way cooler.

My YouTube account is called Ashatote. Subcribe and nothing will appear from me to you. 

That's really about it.  I may edit this post when I figure out the things about me, than again I am me.  And only I can figure out who I am.  By searching for clues... Clues that are Blue...

Edit 2:

I had a man crush on T_F, but that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. 

I also like to write stories... That is why I'm such a great speller...  I'm sorry I can't help but laugh at my own sull bhit

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 5 of 61 (894 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Mar 5, 2014

*plays this song*

Hi ima Al. Lopez or AL2009man and welcome to PlayStation Home forums!

ok enough talk.

been a Home Users for like 5 years now and currently own PS3 (also my first PS console) for already 5 years. (4 and a half years with fat PS3,  1 year for Supa Slim PS3) and a year for my PS Vita. also formerly own Xbox, Xbox 360, Gamecube, Wii, Game Boy Advance SP and DS. what else? oh well. just a regular user like you...without the others say alcologic and smooker and stuff. I'm a clean user.

Message 6 of 61 (875 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Mar 5, 2014

Hi! I'm Rebecca, mostly go by my middle name Morgan, I've been on home for almost 3 years and Lovee it! I'm always looking for new home friends since I'm not into the whole fam thing lol feel free to add me or tweet me to chat @MorganRebecca_ !!!

Message 7 of 61 (874 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2014

If you're reading this, then good for making it past the boring stuff,

I'm King, (Assassin, KOA) those work too. I am a recruiter of the Taco Fam, love to play First person shooters, GTA and Home, and most importantly...I'm a trash can.

I am welcoming of anyone when I first meet them, and often will befriend you, unless you kick my can and dent me. Then we'll have a real problem. Don't do that, and pretty much I can deal with everything you have to offer.

I'm also a regular forumer. I post here too much. Recently selected MVP (The links in my signature will explain everything about it) and I'm tired of Souly's alt account. That's all about me. Smiley Tongue

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 8 of 61 (862 Views)
Wastelander
571 posts

Mar 5, 2014

mvp n home guide, home user since the first live day  which i believe was may15th 2007. major homeaholic, diehard gamer n trophy hunter. spealize in personal space tours, own every1 sony ever put out.  need a tour or reward help?  hit me up.

Message 9 of 61 (847 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Mar 5, 2014

I go by Light, Val, Valk, Valky, or any variation of those.

Home and forum user since 2011, Home guide since April 2013.

I enjoy shooting things, cats, and have an unnatural obsession with Lightning and Hatsune Miku.

I mainly play Battlefield, GTA, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, stuff like that.

That about covers it. I don't like to talk much about myself. Cat Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 61 (837 Views)