Fender Bender
2997 posts

Re: Infinite Oasis Ranch apt tour

Aug 29, 2013

I checked this space out lastnight and its neat and its a open concept so you have lots of room to decorate, too bad we couldnt adventure around the house.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 21 of 37 (151 Views)
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Aug 29, 2013
I liked it a lot when I seem it. Not having a bathroom isn't a deal breaker for me. I have bathroom stuff so I can make my own. It would be better if you could walk outside but the is my same problem with whimsy hollow. It's a beautiful place but I like being able to go outside.
nelsig
Message 22 of 37 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6194 posts

Aug 29, 2013

It's not bad, a little outdated 70's Brady Bunch looking maybe.

I woudnt pay over $4.99 for it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 37 (142 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5414 posts

Aug 30, 2013

I actually think the apartment looks really good. I love the big kitchen. Looks like it's not too big to decorate either and the patio looks lovely.

I'll probably pick this up if it comes to NA.

Great video, Sweet. This is one of the ones I actually enjoyed watching and the music wasn't too bad either Smiley Wink

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 24 of 37 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7483 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I actually think the apartment looks really good. I love the big kitchen. Looks like it's not too big to decorate either and the patio looks lovely.

Great video, Sweet. This is one of the ones I actually enjoyed watching and the music wasn't too bad either Smiley Wink

Welcoming Committee.? mmmm. You don't nice to me, I don't think I'd like you ringing my doorbell to welcome me anywhere. Kind of rude your comment. But I'll consider where its coming from.Are you saying my other vids I do here stink. I am getting that feeling.? Its easy to tear down then to build.This is one of the ones I actually enjoyed watching . that sounds kind of rude..Thats your quote. You know I do vids here. All you had to do is say you enjoyed the vid. Simple..Well if you cant figure it out well why did ya write it then
Message 25 of 37 (127 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5414 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Welcoming Committee.? mmmm. You don't nice to me, I don't think I'd like you ringing my doorbell to welcome me anywhere. Kind of rude your comment. But I'll consider where its coming from.Are you saying my other vids I do here stink. I am getting that feeling.? Its easy to tear down then to build.

o.O there was nothing rude about my comment lol. Seems just like an excuse to have a dig at me, but whatever makes you happy Sweet Smiley Happy

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 26 of 37 (123 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6194 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Welcoming Committee.? mmmm. You don't nice to me, I don't think I'd like you ringing my doorbell to welcome me anywhere. Kind of rude your comment. But I'll consider where its coming from.Are you saying my other vids I do here stink. I am getting that feeling.? Its easy to tear down then to build.This is one of the ones I actually enjoyed watching . that sounds kind of rude..Thats your quote. You know I do vids here. All you had to do is say you enjoyed the vid. Simple..Well if you cant figure it out well why did ya write it then

Well Sweet everyone is entitled to their opinion... I guess what's important is that you are having fun and are not really hurting anyone, plus I see a lot more people who get something positive from your videos then not.

Just have fun.

Message 27 of 37 (102 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5414 posts

Aug 30, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Well Sweet everyone is entitled to their opinion... I guess what's important is that you are having fun and are not really hurting anyone, plus I see a lot more people who get something positive from your videos then not.

Just have fun.

I was being nice about her video lol and she still took offense. So it doesn't matter what i do. Kinda funny though, I have to admit.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 28 of 37 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6194 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Just have fun.

I was being nice about her video lol and she still took offense. So it doesn't matter what i do. Kinda funny though, I have to admit.

I put a few videos out and its very stressful LOL, you want everyone to like it, but you also have to maybe learn from the criticism, sometimes people see something differently and you have to take that into account,

Message 29 of 37 (93 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
624 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Sweet your videos are awesome don't let other ppl bring you down.  

Message 30 of 37 (91 Views)