May 06 2007
By: SpikeDelight Lombax Warrior 247 posts

In Home Did They Set Up Trophies?

6 replies 7 views Edited May 6, 2007
I always thought this was the coolest feature of Home.  Getting trophies like Xbox Live and displaying them.  If anyone is in the Home Beta and has been to their trophy room, do you get trophies in this version of Home or do we all have to wait until the real thing comes out to see?  Also, if there are trophies do they backorder all your accomplishments so you don't have to do them over?  (For example if there's a trophy for beating Resistance's single player campaign and you beat it before getting Home, would they give you the trophy automatically or would you have to do it over again?)  If there's another thread about this then I'm sorry but I'm interested in finding this out.  Thanks.
Message 1 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: In Home Did They Set Up Trophies?

May 6, 2007
thats is sooooo hot man

well but i´m still love HOME
Message 2 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5795 posts

May 6, 2007
People who have the beta are not aloud to comment on questions, post information or show pictures of it.
If they do they will loose the right to participate in the beta.

Message 3 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

May 6, 2007
I don't think there are any trophies yet. But the next games that come out might since we are now in the beta period.

If you were smart enough to read this sentence forward, put it in your sig.
Message 4 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

May 6, 2007
Since this is the first stage of the beta, it is missing about 30-50% of the things that will be in the final version. As the beta progresses they will add the rest in stages.
Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 5 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

May 6, 2007
for sony 30%-50% in beta will not make it to final

DarkCloudLives wrote:
Since this is the first stage of the beta, it is missing about 30-50% of the things that will be in the final version. As the beta progresses they will add the rest in stages.

hit counter
Message 6 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
896 posts

May 6, 2007

DarkCloudLives wrote:

If Sony is doing the Home beta testing program similiar to how Microsoft did with Vista and Office 2007, most likely Sony employess and developers are working on a more recent build or version of Home whereas the beta trialist have the old build with less features so yes its possible that the version the beta trialist are using may be missing 30-50% of features shown at the GDC.

I know when I was in the Microsoft Beta program developers would test their build internally then deploy to beta testers to see if they find any bugs or get feedback.  SCE may have a similiar deployment plan in place.

Message 7 of 7 (7 Views)
0 Likes